Sloppy

Keith is... overwhelmed. Completely and totally overwhelmed. Maybe it's because Lance is so big that Keith feels completely and totally full, maybe it's the way he's spread out, open and exposed as Lance fucks into him long and hard, stroking at his g-spot with every thrust. Maybe it's because he hasn't gotten fucked this good in a long time, so good that his shirt is bunching up around his stomach, so good that the headboard is rocking into the wall, so good that his chest is bouncing hard underneath his shirt.
"So good," Lance moans, grip light on the back of Keith's thighs, mostly just making sure he stays spread open. "Fuck, you're so tight, baby." Lance moans, the filthy sound of Keith's wetness sloshing ringing out with every hard slam of Lance's cock. And Keith is creaming all over his dick, too, if being drenched wasn't enough before, coating Lance's cock in thick white streaks every-time he pulls out. Keith moans loudly, arching his back into the feeling of Lance filling him, over and over again, and he can't even bring himself to roll his hips down onto the boys cock. He can only take it, claw and pull at the sheets as Lance slams into his pussy hard enough to get his thighs shaking. Keith hiccups out an embarrassing loud moan, thighs shaking, accidentally pushing himself further up onto the bed as he yanks at the sheets. Very suddenly Lance's warm touch is gone and he feels empty, probably because he was shaking and moving so damn much that he accidentally pulled off of Lance's cock. His suspicions are confirmed when Lance laughs, low and husky, reaching out to clasp his hands over Keith's hips in and iron grip, yanking him back down the bed. Keith lets himself be dragged, hair fanned out in a messy halo around his head.
"Stop running from it, sweetheart. You wanted it, didn't you?" Lance says teasingly, hooded eyes staring down at Keith's fucked out, completely disheveled face, before spreading his legs and fucking back into Keith's sloppy cunt without any warning or hesitation. He's got a new, iron like grip on Keith's hips, one that'll make sure Keith can't wiggle or shake away no matter how wild he gets. And it's a good thing, too, because Keith feels completely out of control, gasping and shaking as he's fucked senseless, back arching off the bed, fingers clawing at the sheets. The bed creaks and strains under their weight, headboard slamming into the wall, and Keith is so damn wet, flooding the sheets and Lance's dick with so many things that there's a filthy slosh filling the room, too. A nasty smack that accompanies the wet sound of skin smacking on skin.
"Oh-Oohh fuck—!" Keith moans, and he can't talk, can't even think to form any syllables. He just moans loud enough that the neighbors will be able to hear him, screams Lance's name like a prayer, pussy clenching and fluttering wildly around Lance's cock, spasming completely out of control until he's cumming with a loud sob. His entire body convulses as he cums, squirting with a hard spray all over Lance's cock, ruining the sheets and drenching Lance's skin. Keith is completely gone, then, melting into the mattress with broken moans as Lance fucks him through the most intense of it, slams him until all he can do his shake and give little squirts on Lance's cock like he can't stop cumming.
"Maybe I'll have to tie you down next time," Lance all but purrs, switching up his stokes in favor for ones that are long and deep, massaging at Keith g-spot rather than ramming it like he had been only moments prior. Keith moans weakly at the change, and at the suggestion, brain nothing but mush in his head. "Just to make sure you can't get away." Lance murmurs, leaning down to kiss at the skin under Keith's jaw. Keith stretches up, baring his neck for the man, and Lance hasn't shown any signs of stopping or growing fatigued, so Keith is pretty sure it's gonna be a long night. Not that he minds very much.

Dominant-lance~ Tumblr