Chapter 3: House Warming Party

Hye guys ! Sorry if the last chapter is boring cause I make it at 4 am dont judge me....So yea i will update this today and enjoy reading ! ;->

Squid POV:

I wake up by the sunlight that is coming out from the window. I look at the blue clock that was hanged on my bedroom wall. It is 7 in the morning. I look around the room and I see Lee and FinnBall still sleeping. I look around again for Stampy.

Suddenly he came out of the bathroom. "Good morning !" he whisper trying not to wake Lee and FinnBall up. "Morning....." I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower.After taking a shower I headed to my wardrobe and wear my Squiddy top and a short. And go downstairs to my recording room.

Stampy POV:

I went downstairs and heard Squid from his recording room. I slowly walk to his recording room open the door and take a peek. "Hello everybody and welcome back to the slippery survival !" he said happily. I close his door slowly not wanting to disturb him and went to the kitchen. I saw Rosie, Amy and Netty. Cooking in the kitchen. I patted Netty at her shoulder.

"What are you girls cooking ?" I ask. "We were cooking bacon and egg...." she said. I nodded and sat down at the dining table and Amy turn to look at me with a smile. That was so cute !. Suddenly Lee and FinnBall come in. "Morning gang !" Lee said. "Morning !" all of us reply back to Lee. And then Lee patted Netty at her shoulder like I just did a minute ago. Netty turn to look at him and blushed.

"There something really going on between them...." I thought to myself. After 10 minutes the girl finish cooking and serve the food on the dining table and eat. "Where Squiddy ?" FinnBall ask and looking around for him. "In the recording room...." I said. And I have an idea.

"Guys I have an idea..." I told them. "What ?" Amy ask. I smiled and say "How about we throw a House Warming Party for Squid but a surprise one ?"  All of my friend look at me and nodded with a smile. We hurry up eating and set up the things for the party before Squid finish his recording. And l am in charged of distracting Squid. I walked into Squid recording room. He shushed. I nodded and sit next to him.

FinnBall POV:

I called the bakery shop and order for a cake. And I want it to be today and told them the address. The bakery said they will arrived in 30 mins. I ran to check what all of the gang were doing. And helped. Amy was making the House Warming Party sign and hang it at the ceiling.

After 30 mins the bakery shop car is here and I take the cake and pay for it. I went to the kitchen to prepare the cake. And then I check the living room the decoration is finished.(Btw if you wondering where they got all of the decoration is Rosie accidentally bring her decoration things with her)."Tell Stamps that we are finished and quick hide !" Lee said running to his hiding spot.

"I will stay on the ladder so I can surprise him". We nodded and I head to his recording room. I open the door and saw Squid and Stampy were playing minecraft. I waved to Stamps and he nodded. "Umm Squid lets go to the living room.." Squid stop playing and went into the living room.

Rosie POV:

I run to the kitchen to grab the cake. I light up the candle that has been put in into the cake by FinnBall. And after lighting it up I bring the cake to the living room. And hide.

Squid POV:

I stand up and suddenly I have been blindfolded from the back. "Follow us Squid !" Stampy and Lee held my arm and led me to the living room I think.... and after we arrived in the living room Stampy untie my blindfold.

"Surprise Squid !" All of the gang pop out of their hiding places. I was shocked to see all of the decoration and the House Warming Party sign. And I saw Amy on the ladder next to the sign. "Happy House Warming Party Squid !"Amy shouted Amy. And when she wanted to get down from the ladder suddenly she slipped. I run to catch her but Stampy catch her first.

Stampy POV:

I run to catch Amy. And luckily I catch her at the right time. Amy was on top of me. "Sorry....." Amy apologize. And she look at me and she look away from me blushing. After that we get up and blushed. "Its okay...." I said. "Umm hey lets party !" Lee said trying to get everyone attention. Rosie nodded and turn on the music that we wanted to play. And we dance until the party is over.

*Time Skip*

Amy POV:

It was 7 pm and I was packing my stuff. Until Lee called me to go downstair in the living room. "Wassup ?" I ask all of them. "Lets do a vlog for our channel" Squid said and we all sit down on the couch and started to record. "Hello everybody !This is Squid and today Im going to show you my new house that have finished being arranged by the Magic Animal Club and me...Say hello to the camera guys !" Squid point the camera towards us.

"Hello !" after we finished recording. I went and started to pack again. After finish packing I head downstairs to the living room to tell the gang that im going home. But before I leave Lee suggested us to have a sleepover at his house the day after tomorrow. We all agreed and promise to come at 8 pm. I went into my car and drive home......Oh my god I still remember when Stamps catch me when I fell down the ladder..

Okay time to take a break. So yeah hope you enjoy bye bookluvies!

Ps I will update the book next week on Friday sorry....:-(Cause I have a lot of plan to do.....so yea