Chapter 13: Forgive Me

Stampy POV:

After I feel enough punching the wall I walked out of the bedroom and walked into Amy's bedroom to check what was she doing. She is not in her bedroom. I walked to the her bathroom door. Before I could knock I took a little peek on what she doing. Hey ! I'm not a pervert or what ! I just want to check if she alright or not. To my surprise she was cutting again. I stood up straight feeling angry and mad. She opened the door and shocked to see me. I looked dowm at her cut arms.

"What did you just do ?!" I shouted and held her arm tightly. She was really shocked. "I-I." She said scared. I feel sorry for her and let go of her arm. "I'm sorry.." I look down feeling guilty. She held up my chin and look at me. "Hey it's okay and its my fault too.." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and run my fingers through her hair. "I'm so sorry Amy..." I whispered. Sne nodded and we continue to hugged. (A/N: <3 Cute.... >_<)

Squid POV:

I just played minecraft and record a few horror games. I'm still pretty mad. I walked out of my gaming room and went into the kitchen. Before I could get into the kitchen, the doorbell ring. I ran quickly to answer the door. When I opened the door, I was shocked to see "M-Melanie ?" I sturterred. She look at me. "I am so sorry ! For what I have done to Lee ! I'm just jealous of Amy !" She said at me. She was crying in tears. I would forgive her but I still don't trust her.

~ Time Skip ~

Melanie POV (woah ! Doesn't expect that to happen !)

Me and Squid were sitting on the couch in the living room. I felt really guilty for everything that I did. But I know that people will not trust me after I what I've done to Lee. "Please believe me ! I won't do anything stupid again !" I begged Squid. He looked at me with a glare. Suddenly I came up with an idea that maybe can make up our friendship. "Okay how about this we start over again ?" I said and held out my hand. "My name is Melanie Candy... You ?" I said to him softly.

He sighed and nodded and shake my hand. "I'm David Spencer.." He said and let go of my hand. Suddenly the doorbell ring. Squid quickly ran to answer the door while I wait for him. "M-Melanie ?" I heard a familiar voice. I turn around to see Amy with her arm bandaged. "Amy !" I stood up and ran to her and hugged her. "I'm so sorry for what I've done ! I'm so sorry and you to Stampy ! I'm sorry please forgive me for hurting Lee !." Tears rolled down my face.

Amy let go of me and wipe off the tears on my cheeks. "Hey its okay.. Don't worry as long as you promise me one thing..." She said smiling at me. I look at her. "Do not get jealous of me.. I'm not beautiful or even pretty you are the beautiful one and always believe that you are really pretty... Promise ?" She said and hold out her pinky. I wiped off my tears, smiled, and do the pinky promise. "I promise.." I said smiling. She hugged me one last time and I walked slowly to Stampy. He looked at me. "Will you ever forgive me ?" I asked him. Suddenly he hugged me tightly. "Yes... Don't worry about it..." He said to me softly.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I started crying again. I hugged him back tightly.

~ Time Skip ~

~ OKAY ! Enough ! My fingers hurt so much ! Can someone punch me in the face ? So I am so sorry for the late update !!! I am so sorry for the short chap and I'm sorry for everything ! Please forgive me ! Anyway enjoy the chap ! Time to go to- zzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh and S & S Love Story will be update on Sunday this week ! Okay ? Okay.. By- zzzzzzzzzzz ~