Chapter 6: Love Is Painful.....

Amy POV:

I woke up on the bed in Lee guest room. Is it just a dream ?. I sit up straight on the bed and look around for Rosie. She is still sleeping at the next bed beside me. I rolled out of the bed and walk quietly to the bathroom. I close the door slowly and look at myself at the mirror. I look horrible. I turn on the water tap and start washing my face. Once I finish washing my face there was a knock on the door. "Amy are you in there ?"I heard Rosie from the other side of the door. "Yeah I will be out in a sec..."I turn off the water tap and open the door. "Are you okay after what happen last night...."she ask me. I look at her for a second confused. "What did you mean ?"I ask her back. She shook her head and look at me. "After...both of them...you know confessed to you..."she said to me. I was shocked for a few minute before I sit on the floor crying. Rosie walk to me and patted my back and hugged me. "It's okay....."she said trying to calm me down. I still cry even she try to cheer me up. Who I supposed to choose between both of them ?. They were my bestfriends. If I choose one of them and how about one of them of course one of the them will think I hate them. And more then that I love both of them. And I have the same feeling between both of them. "Who should I choose ? I have make them both angry at me too...."I ask Rosie sobbing. After a few minutes of crying I finally calm down. "Rosie...."I started to talk to Rosie who is laying on her bed. "Yes ?"she replied. "If I can choose between both of them I rather choose...."I was silent for a moment. "Who ?"Rosie ask me. "I don't know it's hard to choose....."I shook my head. Squid was a happy, funny and cute looking guy with blond hair and blue eyes and Stampy is a cheerful looking and cute smiling guy with a curly brown hair and brown eyes. "Love can be painful sometime.....right ?"Rosie whisper. I look at her and turn to look at the soft blanket that I currently using right now. "Yeah..."I said. I laid myself on the bed. If don't go to this party all of this would never happen.... I thought to myself. But then again is Stampy or Squid is the one ?.

Stampy POV:

I was sitting on the brown armchair. Until Squid came in. "Morning Stampy...."he said to me and sit on the brown couch and turn on the tv. "Morning...."I replied. "So.....last night..."he said. "What about it ?"I ask him. He look at me. "Any changes of mind.....on Amy ?"he ask me. Why is he asking this ?. "What do you mean ?"I ask him. "Well do you still have crush on her ?After what you see what I did with Amy last night ?"did he want to make me mad or make me want to fight with him. "Nope and why are you asking this question ?"I ask him angrily. He glared at me "Nothing.."just that ! Only that his answer !"Thats it !"I snapped out of it and stand up. He stand up and glared at me. "What do you want a fight ?!"he shouted at me. "Bring it on...."I chuckled. we start punching and kicking each other. Suddenly all of the people in the house came to see what happen. "What the hell are you doing guys !?"FinnBall shouted at us. We still fight even they told us to stop. "Guys you going to kill yourself !"Lee came running to Squid and hold him back but Squid push him. "STOP IT !"Amy shouted really loud. We both stopped. And I wipe off the blood that came out of my mouth. "Please just........stop boys....stop"Amy suddenly sit on the floor and cover her face with her hands and cry. We were speechless for a few minutes. "You are only fighting for what ? For me ? Guys please if you only fighting for me then let's just say......ugggh"she walk back upstair to the guest room. After a few minutes she came out with her suitcase and walks to the front door. Me and Squid look at each other for a second and then turn around. What have we done ?.

Squid POV:

"Sorry Stamps this is all my fault if I didn't.....ask that question this will not happen.."I apologize to Stampy who is sitting on the floor with me. "I'ts fine...it's all my fault too if I didn't make you mad..."he started to apologize too. We hugged each other and backed away. Suddenly Lee and FinnBall came into the living room. "Ummm Squid...Stamps we kinda want to apologize if we never dare you to say that this will never happen..."Lee said looking down at the floor. I stand up and give Lee a hug. "It's okay..."I said. All of us hugged each other. "So wanna watch a movie ?"FinnBall ask us we all nodded and sit on the couch. Whatever happen today me and Stamps going to fix it !.

Amy POV:

I slammed the front door shut and make my way to my bedroom. I throw my suitcase causing it to make a loud banging noise and slammed myself on top of my bed. I started to cry so hard.Until I notice my old bulletin board. The picture of Stampy, me and Squid at the mall. I remembered what happened there....How we get the picture and stuff and I will not forget that time until I die. I smiled and laughed. Suddenly my phones ring it was Squid !. "Hello..."I answered after a few minutes thinking. "Hello Amy we sorry for what we done just now and how about we come to your house tonight ?"he apologize and ask me. Two of my crushes in my house !?. "I dont mind see you later tonight !"I hang up my phone. What did I just say ?!.

=Hye guys !Sorry short again! Cause Im still busy this week so I think I will be free next week I think yay !! So yea oh n a special thanks to Samivstheworld for giving me an idea for this chapter be sure to check out her book if you havent and yea so bye bookluvies !=