Chapter 7: Self Harm

Squid POV:

Stampy and me drove to Amy house. I hope she will be okay after what just happened between me and him. We arrived at her house. I took out my phone from my pocket and text Amy that we have arrived. I slid back the phone into my pocket and waited for the front door to open. The front door open after afew minutes. Amy was standing there staring at both of us. "Come in !"she said. We both nodded and come in. We sit on the pink couch in her living room. Stampy turned on the television while waiting for Amy to come. After 5 minutes of waiting she finally came. Bringing 2 cups of tea. She placed it down on the table and sit on the brown armchair. "So what do you guys want to talk about ?"she ask both of us. I took a deep breath and answered..."Umm we were sorry for what happened at Lee house...". She nodded and smiled at us. "It's okay...."she stand up and went to the bathroom. We waited for a few minute. She hasn't come out. I look at Stampy who is busy looking at his phone. "Hey isn't it been 7 minutes since Amy is in the bathroom ?"I asked Stampy who is still busy looking at his phone. "Its okay she just doing her business.."I nodded and turn to look at the window. Suddenly there was a screaming sound. It was Amy !.

Amy POV:

I went into the bathroom. And took out my razor blade that was hidden in my pocket. "If I don't want anyone to be hurt I should just......"I whisper to myself. I put the sharp blade on my arm and slashed it across my arm. I closed my eyes. I do it again. Now there were tears rolling down my eyes. I look at my arm it started to bleed so hard. I try to stay calm and grab the blade again that was laying on the floor. I put it on my arm again and push it really deep into my arm and slashed it as hard as I can. I throw the blade on the floor and scream really loud. Shoot....They going to hear me !. Suddenly Squid and Stampy came in. I look at them. "Amy !What are you doing ?!"Stampy shouted at me and hold my arm. "Squid get an antiseptic and a bandage now !"Stampy demanded. Squid nodded and run to go fetch the things that Stampy asked. I cry really hard. It really hurt like hell....."Stampy...."I mumbled. "What is it ?"he replied. I look at the pool of blood on the bathroom floor. "If I kill myself.....No one will get hurt right ?"I mumbled again. Stampy look at me and hugged me. "No !If you die I will die with you...."Stampy said tears started to roll down his cheek. Is that the truth ?. Will they be sad if i'm dead ?. I hugged him back. The blood on my arm stained his shirt. He let go of me and patted my head. "it's going to be okat..."he sai to me. I nodded and closed my eyes. Squid come in holding an antiseptic and a bandage. "Stamps here..."Squid handed the things to Stampy. Stampy brought me to the sink and wash my arm. He applied the antiseptic on my arm and wrapped the bandage around my arm. "Thank you...."I said looking down on the floor. Squid stared at me for a few second and looked away. "It's okay but next time don't do this anymore...cause you know that me and Stamps....."he said. I know what he mean because both of them love me...

Stampy POV:

I look at Amy arm that has been wrapped with a bandage. She look at the bathroom floor and turn on the shower tap. I hold her arm to stopped her from doing it. "I'll do it..."I took the shower head from her hand and start cleaning the pool of blood. After a few minutes the floor was clean. We left the bathroom. And followed Amy to her bedroom. She open the door and laid on her bed. Squid pull the blanket over her body. And amy was already asleep. Me and squid went downstair to the living room. "So what we gonna do now ?"I ask him. He look at the clock that was hanging on the wall. "Well let's watch tv then..."he said. I nodded and turn on the tv.

Amy POV:

"Where am I ?"I look around the place it was white. "Hello is anybody there ?"I shouted. There was no reply. I turn around there was a figure. I waved to that figure and the figure came closer to me. For my suprised it was Stampy !. "Amy...between me and squid who do you choose ?"he asked me. I don't know what to answer. Suddenly there someone hold my left arm. "Who Amy ?"It was Squid voice. Who ?Who ?Both of them keep asking the same question. I cover my ears with my hands. "Stop..."I said. They still keep asking me the same question again..again and again. "Stop !"I shouted.

I woke up. I was sweating. I look at the alarm clock that was on my bedside table it was 1.09 am. Jeez..it was still to early to wake up. I look around for them. "Where are they ?"I thought to myself. I rolled out of my bed and went downstair. I went into the living room they were sleeping on the couch. I giggled a little bit when they snored really loud. I run back upstair and bring two blankets and two pillows. I went downstair and into the living room again. I lift up their head and put the pillow under their head and I pulled the blanket over to their chest. I look at them smiling and went upstair again to try to get some sleep.

*Meanwhile...*

Netty POV:

Me and Lee was sitting on the sofa. Lee was busy checking something out on his laptop. I rest my head on his shoulder. He stop doing everything he was doing and ran his finger through my hair. "Netty.....I love you.."he whisper at my ear. I giggled and smiled. "I love you too..."both of us giggled. I look at him and he looked at me. We both make eye contact seem like forever. "Is it okay ?"he whisper to me. I look at him and nodded. He lean closer to me and kiss me. After a few minutes he finally let go. "I love you forever..."he whisper closer to my ear. I turned bright red and looked away from him. I giggled. "Love you too..."I said before kissing himon the cheek.

=Hye guys !Sorry if I cannot update cause Im currently busy right now with school and all of that stuff...Oh n if you haven't read the Sqaishey & Stampy Love Story I was holding a contest for a new book so if u want to enter please read the rule on that book oh n one more thing that i almost forgot big shout out to Strangestorys on helping me with ths chapter so yea hope you enjoy this chapter and have a nice day ^_^. Bye bookluvies !!=