Chapter 12: Fighting Over A Girl

Squid POV:

I was worried the whole time. What is Amy doing right now ? Is she okay ? Is she hurt ?. Squid ! I think you should stop overthinking things !. I mean Stampy wouldn't do that bad stuff to her. He is a good guy. He is my bestfriends !. We always been together since highschool.

I think I should just stop thinking about stupid things. The traffic light turns red. I sat back at my seat and look beside to the window. (A/N: Seriously is this just the same as the S & S Love Story Chapter No: 13 ?? (-_-') Just keep reading will ya). Wait.. Isn't that Stampy and Amy ?. Before I could wave to them. Stampy leans closer to Amy and kissed her. Wait... Did he just kissed her ?.

The light suddenly turns green and he back away and started to drive again. I was froze the whole time. I was shocked. I ignored the cars that was behind me honking. Did.. He just do that. I shook my head, took a deep breath and started to drive again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stop my engine and sat back in the seat. I look at my phone beside me. Should I call him ?. Or not ?. Darn you Stampy !. I banged my hand on the steering wheel. I forcely pull out my car key from the key hole, open the door car and slammed it loudly.

I locked my car before I get into the house and slammed the door house causing it to make a loud banging noise. I walked into the living room and threw my keys onto the table and sit on the couch. I look at the fireplace. There is where Amy fell down when we have my house warming party.

I sighed, stand up and walked out of the living room. Before I could walk up the stairs. I started to recall the flashback that had happened here. Amy fell down and Stampy luckily caught her. God.. If I remember that.. I might be crazy and mad..

I shook my head and walked slowly upstairs. And continue walking to my room. Once I am in my room I close the door shut. My phone suddenly rings. I took out my phone rom my pocket and look at the screen. It was Stampy !. I quickly answer it.

Stampy: Hey.. Squid.. What are you doing man ?

me: I'm the one who should ask you what you just do....

Stampy POV:

_Flashback_____________________Before he call Squid_______________________________

I have nothing to do rather than laying on the bed while waiting Amy to fini- Wait.. Hey Stampy ! Don't be a pervert ! Seriously !. I sighed and roll to the right. I look at the bedside table. My phone is on there should I call Squid ?... I think I should..

I sit up staight and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I dialed Squid number and waited for him to answer his phone. Eventually he picked up the call and answer.

________________________Okay stop ! End of flashback_______________________________

me: Hey.. Squid.. What are you doing man ?

There were a silence for a few minutes.. I wonder what is he thinking. Before I could speak he finally replied.

Squid: I'm the one who should ask you what you just do....

me: What ? What do you mean ?

Squid: Don't act like you don't know Stamps... You f*****g kissed her right ?!

Crap.. From his voice I could tell that he is really mad at me.

me: Yes, I did.. So what your problem ? I called you not to bring up a fight I just wanted to-

Squid: Just shut up ! Where are you right now ? I wanted to meet you mate..

Shoot this is bad.. If Amy knows that we are fighting right now she will be really mad at us.

me: Should I tell you ?

He is silence. I was really mad. Who is he to control my life ?!. I hang up and threw my phone on the bed. I stand up and started to punched the wall beside the window. I will not give up ! I will fight !. I kept punching the wall until blood started to leak out of my bare hands... Shoot.. That hurt...

Meanwhile.....

Amy POV:

I was standing beside the guest room door the whole time. Why ?... Why should they ruin they friendship just for one stupid girl ?!. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I look at my feet. I know it still stings but at least I can walk. I quickly wipe out my tears and slowly walked into my bedroom.

Once I was in my bedroom, I close the door, walked to my bed and wear my clothes. I turn around and looked at myself in the mirror that is beside the closet. I'm not that pretty and even beuatiful.. But why are they fighting over me ?.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks again. I walked to my bed and sit down. Why ? Why do they have to fight over me ?. They ruined their relationship as friends just because of me.. They shouldn't do this.. I look at my shelf and notice a wooden box where I used to stored all of my cutter, razor blade and all that kinda of stuff that you use to harm yourself...

I look at my arm that I've cut. Should I ? I think I should... I stand up and walked to the shelf. I reached up for the wooden box. I quickly walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I close the toilet lit and sit on it. I open the wooden box and took out the razor blade.

I place it on the top of my skin, closed my eyes and finally slashed it over my skin. I bite my lips trying not to scream. I slashed it again, again and again. It stings but its worth it. Blood is dripping out of my arms. I threw the razor blade to the corner of the room, stand up and walked slowly to the sink. I washed my arm, and picked up the wooden box.

I took out an antiseptic and a bandage from the wooden box and started to applied the antispetic on my cut skin. It stings but its ok. After I finish wrapping the bandage around my arms I picked up the razor blade from the corner of the room and washed it. After that I clean up the blood on the floor.

After I finish doing all of that stuff I hid the wooden box at my shelf and get ready to get out of the bathroom. When I open the door Stampy was standing infront of the door glaring at me. Did he heard and see it ?. I mean he can see it through the key hole and plus... Shoot my arm ! It haven't been covered yet ! I'm dead !

~ Okay... I guess a mix up there.. You want me to update so here it is.. It takes me almost 2 hours to make this chapter.. So if you are haters and you comment like this chapter is boring I'll instantly kill you.. :-/ SO SHUT UP HATERS ! So yea hope you enjoy this chapter and bye Wattpadians... I guess.... ~

Btw follow my other account with my bestfriends me and I will do another fanfiction there so yea... @MadGirlNHappyGirl