Chapter 10: Melanie.....

Netty POV:

What is she doing here ?!. I thought to myself. "Melanie......... You punk...." Dan said looking at Melanie with a glare. I look at Zoe and Squid. They were galring at Melanie too. "What are you doing here ?" Stampy asked her. She smile. "What are you talking about ? Of course I'm here to see Lee and........ you...." She said and before she could hold Stampy arm he hit her hand.

"Stay away from me..." Stampy said. "Let's go guys let's leave this punk here...." Dan said and walked into the lift. We all followed him and leave Melanie who is looking down at the floor. I look at Squid. Why was Stampy mad just now before Melanie came ?. I asked myself. Suddenly I realized. Amy ! That it !. Suddenly Zoe backpack fall to the floor causing it to make a loud banging noise.

"Sorry..." She said and pick up her bag from the floor. Amy woke up. "What happen ?" She mumble. "Its okay nothing happen.." Stampy said and pat her head. The lift door open. Before all of us could walked out Melanie suddenly appear from the side of the door. "Stampy ! I need talk to you !." She shouted at him. We look at Stampy he was ignoring her. We all ignored her and walk pass her.

Amy POV:

Isn't that Melanie ?!. What is she doing here ?. I look behind she glared at me. I look at Stampy, scared. Once we arrived at our car Stampy look at me. "I will bring Amy home.." He said to Squid. Squid nodded and walked to the front seat and place me gently on the seat. "Thanks...." I whisper. He smiled and close the door.

Stampy get inside the car and start the engine. "Where Netty ?" I asked him. "She going to sleep at Zoe house today." He said and start driving. There was nothing but silence. "Amy...." Stampy said. "Yes ?" I replied. "I-I-I like you...." he said. My whole face was blushing like crazy. "Ummm ahaha y-yeah I know that.....ahaha" I said with a fake laughing. "I'm dead serious... I love you with all my heart." He said confidently. I look at him he was serious. He was serious..... The traffic light turn red. "I-I-I uh-" My words was cut off when Stampy kiss me on the lip.

I had a shocked. He finally back away when the light turn green. Wait... What.... Did... He.... Just... Kiss me ?. I thought to myself.

~Hye guys sorry for the short chap Im really sorry but hope u enjoy !. N guys sorry I will be putting all of my stories on hold next month. But promise I will be back in November or on the 23 of October. I will !. But if you want to know up to date what am i doing until the 23 of Octeber you can just you know check out my instagram and also the contest dont forget about that !. N thank you to the people who have send me the cover !. So yea and hope u enjoy this chap and bye bookluvies !!~

Instagram: Music_Addicted03