Chapter 16

Stampy's POV:

"I choose...." She said. She looked at me.. Tears suddenly came out of her eyes.. "I can't... I need some more time.." She said and ran. I grabbed her arm and she turn around. I hugged her. "Actually-"I was cut off when..." Actually I have given up." Squid suddenly said that and came out of nowhere. Amy turn around, Confused. "I gave up. You love him more than I do." He continued. I smiled at him and I smiled back at me. "Is that true ?." Amy asked us. I nodded my head. "I saw you two just now.. And you didn't avoided him. When he touched your cheeks." Squid said.

Amy and I looked at each other. And then look away, blushing. Why did I just realized that ?!. I cover my face. Squid sighed and walked away. "Wait-" I shouted at Squid but he cut it off. "Don't worry about me.. I love someone else.." He said. What after that he just another person that he like ?!. He waved at us and step into the lift and after he press a button, the door closed. Leaving me and Amy alone. I looked at her. She look away from me.

I took a deep breath and walked towards her. "Amy !" I said. She snapped out from her daydreaming. "Y-y-yes ?!" She replied. I laughed a little bit. I patted her head. "I love you." I said. She blushed. "I notice that." I continued, smiling at her. She blushed again. Ahaha she so cute when she blushed. I hugged her. She hugged me back.. I will never let her go.. Ever.

Squid's POV:

I walked out of the lift. And the two are waiting for me. Netty and Lee.. I smiled. They sighed in relief. This is the right thing to do. Even if I love her. It's just a one-sided love. I love someone else too. And I already know that she love me. "Sorry ! I need to go.. Umm... Somewhere !." I said. And ran to the lift. Before I left I took a quick glanced at them. They were giggling at something.

I ignored it and kept running. Her apartment is not too far away from here. I ran and kept running. Until I arrived at her apartment. I took my breath back and ran inside and into their lift. I don't care what people said about me running like an idiot. I must confessed to her. I press the 8th floor button. I waited. The lift door open and I was really surprise to see her infront of the door lift. She smiled at me. "Squid !" She said. I took a deep breath. "Nicole !" I shouted. She looked at me. "Umm Squid... Actually I wanted to talk to you.." She said looking down at the floor. I ignored it and I said it.

"I love you !" Both of us said at the same time. I was so shocked. She looked at me. After a few minutes of staring at each other. We laughed. "Look the look on your face !." She laughed at me. I laughed at her. "How about you ?!" We laughed. After a few minutes of laughing. We stopped. "I love you.." I said. She blushed. "I know it already.." She smiled at me. We smiled at each other like a total idiot. This is it mine and Stampy day. Where we finally confessed to the one we truly love. And I will never forget this day. Nicole is the one I love and Amy is the one that Stampy love. I should stop thinking about Amy.

Cause she is with someone else now. And he is my bestfriend. I looked at Nicole again. I leaned closer to her and kissed her and she didn't avoid it. I love her with all my heart.

Netty's POV:

I looked outside the window. It's was really calmed today. And I know what Squid up to. I smiled. The door suddenly open and Dan walked in. "Oh.. I heard it." He said. "Know what ?" I asked. "They are now dating right ?." Dan asked. I nodded my head. And smiled. And for my surprise Melanie came in. "Well well.. They have found their true love huh.." She said. I know what happen last week. And we forgive her too. I nodded and smiled at her too. She sat down next to me. "Well I think all of us have found our true love then.." Lee asked and looked at me. I just smiled.

Third Person POV:

Netty, Lee, Dan and Melanie were talking about well.. Everything !. Meanwhile Stampy and Amy were holding hands and walking outside of the hospital as always.. Blushing.. And of course for the other couple let's just say. They were going on a date together. Well that is Amy's story.. :) We know that she is going to livr happily after this in this story only.. And their story is not the end.

End of Story

So yea... I know this is the end.. But you can imagine what will happen next :) I'm so sorry ! If the story is too short or anything.. I love you guys !! This is actually my first ever story on Wattpad. For the people who know me after I posted S & S Love Story.. IDK if I wanted to do a sequel but hey don't cry becuz this is the end !! I might actually cry if I were you guys. And today this story just reached a 1OK+ readers ! Thanks guys ! Without u guys I wont be who I am today. I love you guys and stay awesome and you guys are the best !! I'm smiling here !! So yea bye and I'll see you all again next time. :) I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.. And if I did something wrong. I love you guys !! Come on virtual group hug !! So yea bye guys :)

Be Somebody - Thousand Foot Krutch

Yup that me but I blur it out... I mean my pic and btw I edited that