Chapter 15: Love

Lee's POV:

Netty packed all of my things while I stare at her the whole time. She looked at me and I smiled she smiled back and continue packing my stuff. Suddenly, the door opened and Amy walked inside the room crying. I immediatly sit up straight, shocked. Netty stood up and run to her. Hugging her and calming her down. Netty bring Amy to sit on the chair beside my bed. "What wrong ?" I asked her. She just kept sobbing.

"Is it about them again ?." Netty asked. Amy nodded. Netty sighed and walked to Amy. "What is it this time ?." She asked again. Amy calmed down a little bit and explained everything. We just kept silenced. Until Netty said.. "I think you should just pretend that you hate them... Mwybe they will stop liking you like an idiot.." She said that.. "I agree with that.. If you don't do anything, things will get worse.. If they can't stand anymore they will probaly do something to you.." I continued. Amy just looked at us.

She looked at the ground. "I think your right... But what if they gonna hate me so much after I hate them ?" She asked. "Well we will settle that for you.." Netty said. I nodded. She just looked at us. She stood up. "I'm gonna go get sone fresh air..." She said almost like she is whispering. And then she walked out of the room. "If this keep going on.. They definately gonna hurt Amy..." I said. Netty looked at me and sit next to me. And smiled at me. I hope Amy gonna be fine.. I mean she is my bestfriend..

Amy's POV:

I walked outside and went to the lift to get to the rooftop (A\N: I dunno if hospital have a rooftop and I dunno if you are allow to get up there.. But I know that Japan have rooftop at their hospital and people are allow to go there.. So yea..) I press the rooftop floor button and the door closed. I rest myself on the wall. Still thinking about everything. Flashback started..

~ Flashback ~

Squid: "I'm gonna ask you one thing.."

Squid: "Who do you like ?"

Amy: "Squid let go of me...."

Squid: "Who do you choose ?"

Amy: "Squid ! What've gotten into you ?!"

Squid: "Who ?"

Amy: "Let go of me !"

~ Flashback End ~

Anger took over my feeling. (I hope that right) When the door open. I walked outside slowly. And walked over to the bench. I sit there and looked down. "Why Squid ? Why did you do that ?." I whispered. I shook my head and calmed down. My phone ring. I ignored it.. I stood up and turn around. Stampy is standing there watching me. But when I turn around he looked away from me and blushed. Heat started to rise through my wholr face. My heart started to beat like crazy..

What wrong with me ?. I never felt this way before.. I took a quick glanced at him again. He is covering his mouth with his hand and he is still blushing and looking away from me. My heart started to beat like crazy. My face is turning red like a tomato. Amy ! What wrong with you ?!.

I could hear him taking a deep breath and walked towards me. My face is turning even more red. Shoot.. What wrong with me ?. I never ever in my life felt like this.. He was infront of me. "H-hey Amy.." He said. I calmed myself down. "Hey S-Stamp." I smiled at him. He blushed again.. I blushed too. What wro-.. Then when I realized.. Is.. This.. Love ?!. Wait.. I love Stampy more than Squid.. Wait what am I'm saying ?!. "Ummm Amy..." Stampy said. I looked at him.

He touched my cheeks.. And actually I feel really comfortable around him.. Rather than Squid.. That doesn't mean I hate him or anything.. It's just that.. I feel something.. Something that I never felt before.. I put my hands on his hand that is touching me cheeks.. It feel warm.. This is so awkward.. I looked down. Stampy blushed again. "You are so cold.." He said.. No more like whipered. "I know.." I said. We looked at each other and smiled like an idiot. I think Stampy is the one..

I like Squid too but.. I can't choose two. "Amy.. Who do you.. Umm.. Love ?" Stampy asked me. I looked at him.. Is it him.. Or Squid. "I don't know.. But I feel like I like.." I stopped there. Stampy looked at me. Waiting for an answer. I let go of his hand. "I choose..."

~ Eeekkk stop !! Cliffhanger !! So yeah.. Just wait and see who's gonna be with Amy ! And pls forgive me if you are not statisfied with MY choice... T-T I'm such a bad person.. So yea hope u enjoy this chap and I'll talk to u guys later ! Bye !! ~