returning home - luke

I couldn't help but let a small smile play on my lips when I heard Luke's front door shut. The cling of his keys dropping into the bowl on the table by the door sounded out through the empty house. I shifted slightly, fixing the lacy bra and underwear that I was sporting so that they would look perfect.

I could hear Luke sliding off his jacket in the front room. I stood in the living room, just around the corner from him. He turned the lights on, looking down at his phone. He glanced up and jumped, startled to see me standing there.

"Y/N," he breathed out in surprise. I sauntered over to him as he stood frozen, placing my hands on his chest. I glanced up at him innocently.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"How'd you get in?" He tried not to look down at my breasts as he spoke. I arched my back, pushing them up so it was nearly impossible for him not to.

"You gave me a key, silly," I murmured, rising on the tips of my toes so that I could kiss his neck. He moaned lightly before coming to his senses and pushing me off.

"Why are you here?" He asked. It was a fair question; I was the one who called this whole thing off last week.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," I explained. "And I figured Daddy would want to have his way with me again."

Luke stiffened as the word 'daddy' left my mouth.

"But," I shrugged, pulling away. "I can go."

I turned my back, purposely swaying my hips as I walked to the couch where my jacket lay. I felt a strong grip on my hips and a force pulled me back into Luke's chest. I smirked. I had won. Again.

"You're not going anywhere," he whispered harshly in my ear. I slipped out of his grip and began to walk away. Luke caught on quickly and scurried after me to his bedroom.

He closed the door behind him. It was not unlikely that one of his band mates would come into his house, uninvited, and make them self at home.

He grabbed my face, finally planting his lips on mine. I moaned into the kiss, running my fingers through his hair. He brought his hands down my body, outlining my waist before grabbing my ass.

"Safe word is still apples," he murmured against my lips before gripping my thighs and hoisting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I began nipping and sucking his neck as he walked over to the bed and lay me down.

"You are wearing too much clothes," I pointed out. I admired my handiwork on Luke's neck, which was now covered in red circles.

"Excuse me?" he muttered, falling into his roll as a dominant. Now the real fun would begin.
He stood at the side of the bed, me lying beneath him. "I believe I call the shots around here. That includes when I take my clothes off."

"You do," I nodded quickly. He cocked an eyebrow at me. He towered over my body, signifying his dominance. "You do, daddy."

I wanted Luke to touch me more than anything, the tension was unbearable, but he stepped over to his dresser, pulling open his drawer. I shivered in anticipation, that's where he kept his toys.

He lined some up on the dresser, taking only one object with him: rope.

I held out my wrists to him gleefully. He didn't praise me for my cooperation, but looked pissed.

I was more turned on than ever.

I shuffled back to the headboard so that he could tie me to it. I lay in a starfish position, patiently waiting. Luke slowly walked back to the dresser, grabbing something and placing it out of my sight.