7

Jenna

We pulled away almost about to kiss when a car pulled up in front of the house then a girl came out of the car saying "Jason..babe I'm here" who is this chick. I realized I'm acting like I'm jealous but I'm not because there's no way I could or would like..Jason...could I.

Jason

Oh shit. bad timing.

"Hey Sarah..your here early"

"Of course I am boo..I missed you" she said kissing me.

I saw Jenna in the corner of my eye go inside the house. shit. I fucked up big time. I ran inside after her, then came back saying..

"Sarah can you run and get me some..some..some uhh chocolate" I didn't no what to say but I needed to stall to fix this.

"Sure babe I'll be right back"

I ran inside to find Jenna.

Jenna

I can't believed I almost kissed him and he has a girlfriend! I quickly ran upstairs to my room and slamming the door. I hear a knock and came in Jason.

"Jenna..look I'm sor-

"Jason, I don't want to hear a I'm sorry again because it's pointless, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend"

"I know, and I wish I would've, I don't want her I want you, I will break up with her just please play along"

I thought for a minute and said whatever.

"Jenna"

"What"

"Do you feel the same way about me?"

"Jason...tbh not really"

He had a sad face rubbing his hands through his hair.

"I mean Jason lets just take things slowly I just can't fall in love with you over night considering all the stuff you did to me..but I did the moment you told me how you felt about me outside, let's just be friends for now..deal"

"Deal"

"Good" I said as I kissed he cheek.

He blushed then I went down stairs while Jason was in the shower.

"Hey Will...did Sarah come back yet"

"Yeah she's outside on the phone"

I looked out the window to see Sarah yelling on the phone. it was weird her voice changed her accent saying "IDKKK what they say I love you Mike and you know that just don't tell anyone ok, I'm not even sure yet if I'm pregnant!"

"OMG Will, come look at this and listen"

Me and Will was listening to this convo Sarah was having on the phone, we both looked shocked. Sarah was cheating on Jason with mike. I have to tell him.

"That cheating fake butt bitch"

I laughed "should I tell Jason"

"Yes!!shed cheating and a liar"

Me and Will rushed to the couch when we saw Sarah coming in the house. we acting like we were watching tv while smirking trying not to laugh at each other.

Sarah

"Hey guys"

"Hey Sarah"

"Hey Will...who's she"

"Hi I'm Jenna... Jason's....long...lost sister" (she looked at me funny hoping she would believe me)

"Wow then nice to meet you, where is he"

"Taking a shower you can watch tv with us while we wait"

"Sure we could all go to the movies when he gets out..ig if guys want!"

"Sure Will said" "guys I'll be back gotta take care of some business.

Jenna

It was Awkward because now it was just me and Sarah in the living room.

"So Sarah do you like the show- she cut me off

"Look here blonde I know your not his sister..dont act like I didn't see you too kiss or almost I should say but back off or there's going to be war because he's MINE bitch!"

"Look Sarah your right I'm not his sister but nothing ever happened or will happen between us I'm just--

"Yeah I know your just another one of his claims or victim I should say. he's just going to sell you for money then sell you to the perfect owner" she said laughing

I was silent just looking at her worried and in shock I was balling my fist up because I wanted to punch her. Jason would never do that..would he.

Then the silence broke when Jason finally came down stairs saying

"Who missed me and where's my chocolate"😀

"I did..jasey 😘" Sarah said in her pretend voice or should I say FAKE VOICE...