Chapter two - The beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 10 years after ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kringgg!!!! Kringgg!!!!! Kringgg!!!" AW MAN HERE GOES MY ALARM CLOCK AGAIN... GRRR!!!!!  what another day. I quickly stood up from my bed and quickly put on my favorite dress. I can already smell the taste of breakfast from downstairs. 

"Hmm.... that smells delicious" I said, going downstairs. It was 6 in the morning. Me and my mom are the only ones who survived in our family. Thats right, i've got no more father or big sister, only me and my mom. Well they died 10 years before. Where The great werewolf attack happened. i was only 6 years old that time. And i remember how these monsters finished everyone in my old home. Unfortunately, there were a few ones who survived, Including uncle Mark. He was my dad's bestfriend. He sometimees helps us When he has extra income, but we cant just rely on his help, So me and my mom decided to work on a bakery.

She turned of the oven and glanced at me " Oh... sweetie your awake, There's soup in the kitchen that your uncle Mark gave" She said. I smiled at her and went to the kitchen. The warmth of the soup energizes my whole body. She placed on her coat and opened the door. "Leaving so soon?" I asked. "Phenice, i have to go early if we want to make more money, i Promise I'll be early this night" She said. She Kissed my cheek then left. Silence wrapped the air.

I sighed.  I really hate being alone for a long period of time. Boredom really kills me. I find something to do. I went to our small attic there. Sometimes... I do clean up some of the boxes and find memories of my family and childhood... or even something that inspires me. I collect lots and get small part to put it in a scrapbook. I started to search for a box that i have not yer touched, but i have not found one. I guess all these boxes have my fingerprints on it. Teehee. 

i was about to turn off the lights, until one box caught my eye. It seems so strange, and ehy in the world would mom separate it witht he others. So I guess this one is special. I started to undo the tape covering it. The First thing i saw was mom and dad's wedding picture. Now I get why mom separated it. So she will not remember the past... But I do!. I began to look further... Seeing a simple scarf. It was made of pure cotton... with grey colors and black stripes. This can surely make me fell warm during winter.

But what really caught my eye was the cloal my sister used to own. It was the last memory that she left us. Suddenly, a flashback of everything that happened came all to me. Werewolves... Margaret my sister... DAD!!!. I did not notice that one tear that rushed to my cheek. All of those memories... lost and almost forgoten. 

Suddenly, i remembered that i promised mom to bring grandma something to eat. I prepared the most delicious apple pie i can bake, And also a note to tell her im going to grandma.I put on my favorite blue dress. Once again, the red cloak caught my eyes again. I dont know why I did, But for some reason I put it on. Maybe Because my sister has been my only role model... and for some reason i want to be like her. 

i walked slowly to the door. The gentle breeze and the people's chattering  greeted me as I opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meanwhile...

"Hmmm.... That pie looks delicous!!" George said. I knew that was what he was going to say after we saw that young girl making one and... delivering it to someone I think??? After all He does like pie anyway

"Tsk. Shut Up George!! You know Andrew would not want us to go after the pie" My Bestfriend Jason said.

"Tsk. Whatever... Hey Edmund!!" He called my name. What does this guy want anyway??? 

" I Have a feeling this one is going near the woods... So.... ... ... ... now is your turn to try and lure her to our lair... Then dad will be proud that we've gotten something for FEAST!!" he said....

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~