Paige 💕

"All you do is whine. Like grew the fuck up Paige ain't nobody going keep holding your hand like your an fucking little girl." My sister Payton says she rocking my nephew to sleep standing in my door way to my room. " You mad that I won't watch your child while you go out with your hoe broke ass babyfather. You said that your ass was going to work an come to find you over his house chilling living life while I'm watching your kid Pay.." I said doing putting my hair up into an messy bun because it an little wet because I just got out the shower. " whatever Paige.. i'm tried of you talking about Victor like that he really loves me and his son . he's just in an messy situation and you know that but if want me and your nephew to leave then say it." Payton says having tears stream from her face. We always have this argument about her and Victor an how if I wanted her to leave my house she will but this arguments its annoying and dumb at this point. " you know I won't tell you to leave and maybe i wouldn't talk so bad about him if he did his job as an father." i said rolling my eyes walking towards the front door bout to leave to go work.

~ At Work~

" Girl you going to the party on the other side of town." my co worker Trisha asks me as we walking to the bus stop after finish our shift at the food truck. I been working there we two years now an my boss said he thinking about making me an manager. I wanted go own my own makeup line one day an I'm bout to go back to college for business. " mmm.. no " I said sitting on the bus bench looking down the street for the bus sometimes this bus be taking forever to come I can't wait to get to get an car. " Why not mother goose you gotta babysit again for your sister.?" She said laughing. " Haha No I just don't want to go beside I'm busy anyway." I said looking at my legs swinging back and forth. " Oh you going cause I'm making you go and plus your girls Jordyn, Nika and I think Susu goin so I know you going if they are anyway here comes the bus." She walking to where the bus stop at. " Fine I will go.. " I said an sighs.

It Better A Be FUN Party.