Nika ✌️

"It's an wrap everybody ." The photographer said after taking the last photo I've been here for hours and I'm hungry and tired. " yes." I said hurrying up running off the set to get stuff ready to leave . I got change and left out the studio walking downtown looking for an good place to eat from . " Aye Nika.!!" I hear somebody yell an I started looking when I see Tae . " Aye Nika !!" He yelled again . I walked towards him I'm so nervous I can't even breathe. "Yeah wassup." I said standing infront of his car as in the inside I was screaming but outside trying be calm. " where you going ?"  He said getting out the car . " I just came from finishing an photoshoot  an I was going to get something hing to eat. " I said folding my arms looking at people go by as we talk on the side way.  " let me go with you ." Tae said .

~ At Lunch ~
" I didn't know you went with her ." Me & Tae are having great conversation it's like I can talk to him all day . " Why you acted like that at the party last Friday.?" He asks. " What you mean .?" I asks looking at him eating my sandwich . " like you acting all different." He said looking at me . " Different.?? That bitch step out of line an u had to check her ." I said getting mad about him saying I was acting different. " calm down Nika  I just saying you looked kinda mad about me & jonathan talking to them an I wanted to know wassup." He said drinking his drink. I like you sir that's wassup. " Nothing I wasn't mad about that it's just I'm going through something with my dad." I sighs and looking down at my plate. " damn I hear about him being in the hospital. I hope he be okay ." He said looking at me. " thanks." I said looking back at him smiling. He smiled back . " What you doing tomorrow?" He asks.

I love him . Lol 😍😍😍