SuSu 😛

" yeah I have your appointment set for Tuesday at 3pm" I said to the customer on the phone ordering her spa day. Well my mother spa that I have been working here since I was 16 and my mother thought it was time for me to work and and now I am 18 with three friends name Nika, Jordyn and Paige they're my best friends but my mother wants me to not have friends and be the good girl but little do she know her good girl turned bad back in High School. I been the little peppy kid that my parents wanted me to but a bitch is 18 years old now but now I'm ready for my mother to go back home to check on the spa back home so I have to run this one in LA until I find a better job or something else. "Susu you working tomorrow I leave home tomorrow" said my mother. " I know already mother and this spa is in good hands I won't fail you love mama" I said. I'm glade she's going back home because my brothers and sister need our mother home. " so mama what you going to do with this Spa when I find another job?" I asked my mother while booking appointments for clients. " you sure you want to leave Susu? this can be your spa here in LA" she said looking at me. " Mama I don't want to own this spa this is not what I want to do! I want to go out and make friends and go to parties an stuff that regular teens do. This isn't what I want to do Mom this is, I don't want to own this spa I been working here since I was 16 mama I want to spread my wing and fly" I said look at my mother wiping my tears. " No You can't do that you not goin be an failure an be out here making an fool of me. Now get back to Work..!!" She said bluntly walking to back to her office . I wiped my tears and continue doing my job like she told too. 

I can't wait to be grown so I don't have to listen to her.