Jordyn ✨

" Hurry Up back with my beer and cigs." That nigga I call father said as I walk out the door proceeding to go the corner store down the block for him. This man think he come back in our lives and start playing daddy like sir please we was cool without you like you left us for half of our lives and when he did come out he was going shortly going back in. He makes so sick some times like I wish would go back and never get let out he should be in jail more then my brother. " Sup, Jordyn." someone said in an car slowing down as our walk to the store. I tried to see how it is but I couldn't until they rolled their wall down and I see it Daniel this guy who's really with they work for father that is real cool and might add fine asf. " Hey daniel. why you rolled up on me like dat.?" I said standing there looking at him get out the car. " My bad. I trying see whats up with you. " he said looking at me. " Oh nothing to the store." i was interrupted by him saying " Im walking with you then." He said walking down looking back to see if I'm coming or not. " Okay. " I said following him.

~ Later On ~
" Im moving.! Im done I can't take this no more." I said packing my stuff as my nose drip from the bloody nose I got from my father. " Honey, come down. He just upset. He He will come back to his senses in minute just let him calm down ." My mother said trying to comfort me as I pack my stuff. You know why I stayed at my parents house just so I can this house in order so he won't be beating on my little brothers and my mother for every little thing. All my other brother moved out and live in the own house they don't even visit ever like that. " The house bring back so many bad memories and energy as" as they say. Like, the time brother got shot and almost died when he was about eleven leaving out the door to go play by some dudes that want my father. OR the time my father beat the whole house up cause he couldn't find his drugs and money so he thought one of us in the house steal it from him. " Ma, I'm gone... " I said calling Daniel on the phone while holding the tissue to my nose. " Where you going to go.?" She said crying. " Hello, I need somewhere to stay." I said through the phone." Okay... I'm on my way." Daniel said.
Hopefully, I made the right decision.

Kinda don't like the ending but Idk😩😭.

Excuse Any Mistakes.💙