Paige 💕

I can't wait until I get a better job then this one I'm tired of this job. I gotta this whole shift by myself making the food on the truck and doing cashier because Trisha want to call in saying she "sick " she do that a lot when she don't want come to work. Today, the line wanted to be long like ain't nobody here to help run this truck and I'm so close to having an mental breakdown. "Hello , welcome to Taco Waco Food Truck how can I help." I said to this man tired after making about 25 tacos back to back. "Mmmmm let me get an mmmmm." I just rolled my eyes I hate when people do that like don't come up not knowing what you want. I just looking at him as he still trying to firgue who what he want off the menu . " sir, can you please move to side so other can order while u fir..." he cuts me off " mmm no ma'am I can't not why you being so rude miss.? See this wrong with y'all food workers y'all be doing too much."  He said being loud and looking for support in the line . " mmm sir, I wasn't getting smart I was just saying you shou...." this motherfucker cut me off again. "Yes you were.. but anyway I'm what an taco deluxe an make sure it's have extra everything on it and can you hurry up cause I'm be late for work." This motherfucker going say with an attitude. I just smiled and start making this asshole order I want to quit this job and hop off the taco truck an choke slam his ass.

~ Later on ~
I'm closing the food truck down in an few mins I'm so fucking tired, I'm hot and I'm ready to go home.
"Mmm can I get an five taco deluxe with two fish tacos and an salad with combo nachos." I heard an male voice say as I was cleaning up the kitchen ready to close the truck it. I sighs and look around to see short guy light skin, and group guys around him stare at me. I just ringed up their food and gave the guy the receipt he going keep holding on it while I'm still holding it I just let it go. They all just laugh an continue talking. " Justin you wild bro.. just say say wassup to ma if want to talk her ." some dude said I can't see who is cause I'm busy making their fast as possible so I go home. " aye excuse.? " I turn around looked at the guy who calling at me as I'm fixing their food. " Can I get your number. ?" He said smiling with an big smile. I smiled back " mmm no and but you can take this food though have an nice night sir. " I said pulling the gate that close the food truck all I heard his homie boys bust out laughing. At this point I'm so close to quit I don't even care no more . Few minutes go by an I get off the food truck waiting for my Uber to come when I hear " why I can't have your number.?"

Some people don't understand no.😒