Susu 🤪

" Where you going

" Where you going.?" my now ex boyfriend Trey says as I walking away from his apartment complex. This nigga had an chick in his room talking about it's his home girl and that they just watching an movie in his room. "Don't worry about it go in there with that bitch and continue watching the 'movie' y'all watching and since when friends watch movies in their bedrooms and with the door locks also, nigga you don't got no shirt on she got your shirt on dumb ass." I said walking to car and bout to get in as he grab my arm. " I swear, that's all we was doing was watching an movie and she was cold so I gave her my shirt." he said lying in dead my face. I snatched my arm away. " You sound as dumb as you and you look fucking stupid.  Delete my number out your phone. " I said shutting my car door as start my car up. " So you going me like that fuck you bitch. you ain't nothing but an little ass girl. I should let shawty upstairs beat you up"  He said banging on my car. " whatever nigga. delete my number." I said pulling off and leaving to go my friend Nika house.

" NIKK'S" I said banging on her door for her almost 10 mins I know she home cause she text to me come over here yesterday. " Oh. girl I forgot I told you to come over my bad I was bus--" as she said that I see Tae walking out the her room putting on his shirt then I looked at her. " I guess I'm catching everybody in the moment. " I said putting my purse down and sitting on her couch. " What you talking about. ?" She said sitting beside me. " Nothing, just caught Trey cheating on me. I need my nails done ." I said looking at my nails trying to change the subject. " We told you he was that's why his ass always blaming you for cheating cause he was doing ." She said.  " Yeah,  I know y'all was right but I didn't come to talk about I came to talk about how I'm bout be try out to be something else  so I don't have work at my mother Spa anymore." I said her making her look at Tae who's talking on the phone but looking me. " Like what.?" she said looking at me. " Bih, I don't know something but working in the spa all day for the rest of my life" I said looking at her. " well, you can go to college or find another job so you don't have to do that for the rest of your life." She said looking at me  as I sat there thinking what something else  I like to do.  "  I don't know yet. but anyways, what ya'll been up too. ?"

After leaving Nika house, I went to home I still live  with my parents  I thought about going  to college last year after graduating high school but then I thought about it and was like nope it ain't for me I barely liked high school what makes think I'm going like college. I know they say go for the experience or it's the best years of your life but I don't if want to or not.   "Come on. Open the door."  Trey says been at my door for almost hour I guess his shawty is gone and now he's lonely. " Goodnightttt " I said yelling out the window after getting dress after getting out the shower and bout to go to bed. Hopefully, he go home cause at this point his getting my nerves and I have a lot on my mind already. 

Excuse Any Mistakes.