❤️Karmah❤️

Ugh Another day and another dollar .. I was working at the Fashion Nova store in the mall. My mother always says time to see the real world and I did I went out and got a job and move to a apartment in east LA. I know it's hood but that where I have to start from some where . I just wish I had some friends to hang with but my brother invited me to a party across town I'm just debating if I wanted to go.. "Hello mama where is y'all dress at I saw it on the website and wanted to come look at at it before I buy it " said a Customer. " Yes they are located over there near the pants but if you follow me I will gladly show you" I said walking to where the dresses was . Then a bell ring to left me know know someone was coming then I turned to give them the proper greeting and to only to find out it was my brother Ky. " What do you want Ky I already said yes to your party tonight I don't need to see your face until tonight " I said walking back to the counter. "Well for you information K I'm here to drive you to class but I guess you don't need me no more" said Ky fake sighing. I turned my head so quick you would thought I broke my neck , I done forgot all about class !!
" no I'm ready Ky , I lost track of time" I said grabbing my stuff and getting ready to leave. "Yeah you don't want to miss your last day of business school do you ??" Said a smiling Ky. Yup you heard him right your girl graduating today !!! I'm so happy I been in business school to own my own clothing store. Just hope I can work to get there.
•••••••
After Graduation 🎓
"Wow I can't believe I made it " I said hugging my mother and father. Left out my family but that's another story .
" So you know we have to head back to Atlanta but we will be calling to check on you." Said my mother.
"Yeah and we have a gift at your apartment " said my father leaving smiling.
"Well sis I meet up with you at the party" said my brother as he hand me my flowers and leave.
Well let's see what tonight brings 😈