Party With Some Baddies ✨❤️

Nobody POV:

The night of the party the girls got ready for the party of they life. The night of drinking , partying and dancing. Time to turn up  and see what the night brings the girls lets see...

"ughh man I cant find my other shoe  I should been in the closet " said Karmah. this is already a crazy night came home to find my parents bought me a 2016 G Wagon. " Come on Karmah we going to be late to the party dang I don't know why you wear that outfit anyway" said my brother. " because Ky you knows your sister have to look like the baddiest girl in the party " I said flipping my hair.He lucky he is my ride or he would be walking. His mother of his child have his car then he and her get in a argument then she kick his ass out and then he comes over here thinking everything good . See let me tell you a secret his babymama WAS my best friend then she and my brother was messing around behind my back so I just cut her ass off.  " Come on  Ky i'm ready i found my shoe" I said . "About time I thought I was going to take a nap " said Ky and we walked out the door and walk out to the car. Time to Party!!!

~ At The Party 🎊 ~

" wow its a lot of people here and its pack " I said looking around. " yeahhhh this my type of party hell if you fart everybody in this bitch going to smell that shit. I just looked at him nasty damn why cant he just be under his babymama because this nigga nasty as fuck.. " oh yeah that my boy over there sis go mingle and I see you when its time to go " said Ky leaving to go to his home boy. " Well now im all alone and don't know nobody at this party ." I said to myself then felt somebody bump me and turned to see who it was " oh i'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump you im just trying to get out if this tight space. I'm Pagie  and your name is?" said Paige. " I'm Karmah but Karm for short nice to meet you so is this your type of party ? " said Karm. " No I'm just here because my friends asked me to come out. They should be around here somewhere but you see cool you should meet them" said Paige.

Paige POV: " Come girl they should be in the living room." I said to karmah as I'm making my way to the living-room passing people. " where is Nika .? " I ask Jordyn and Susu as they laying back on the couch laughing at each jokes they making. " she's outside.." Jordyn said poking out the window that shows her looking like she fussing with some dude.

Nika P.O.V: " get your ass off my car boy." I said getting out my car bout walk go inside the party. I was sitting in my car for an minute making sure my phone charger some more so I guess he thought I was inside . " Damn, my bad all I seen was on an nice car so I was bout take a picture in-front of it for the gram ." Some dude I don't know said standing in-front of my car leaning against it. " we'll find another person car to take an picture in front of fucking clown." I said rolling my eyes walking in to the house party. It's was hella people outside the house most of them I know from my neighborhood or high school. As I walked I started looking around for my babies Paige, Jordyn & Susu they're my favorite girls in the world . I spotted them in the living room so I pass everybody to get to them. "Hey babies, how mommy kids doing ?" I said joking with them blowing them kisses. " We doing fine .. oh this is Karmah I just meet her like 10 minutes like no lie I thought she should hang with us. " Paige said as I looked at her and smile an wave. She waved back and smile. "Where is Jonathan and Tae.?" I said looking around the party. " Over There with Trisha & Her Little Friend." Susu said poking at them . Jonathan is me and the girls bestfriend/brother  we know him since like forever . Tae is my secret crush like I liked him since elementary school in the third grade an ain't nothing change about that.  I rolled my eyes looking at Paige, " Why your co-worker and her little friend up all them like that." I said looking at tae and the girl all boo'd up it's making me fucking sick to my stomach . "So who party is this?" said Karmah looking at all of us drinking her drink. "It's Jonathan's party it's like he knows everybody. Well everybody but you. Are you new here we haven't seen your face in a while" said Susu. It's true we never seen her here before and she look like she have long hair that ain't like these hood bitches here. " yeah I'm from Atlanta but just moved here 3months ago with my brother" said Karmah.

Jordyn POV:  Karmah seems cool and pretty but I wonder how did she know about this party if she new she look like she don't know anybody. " so who told you about this party ??" I said. Shit mind as well ask her what is going threw the other girls head. "My brother homeboys invited him and he invited me so I figured to come out and party before I have to go to work Monday. But he figured that I need to party since I graduated yesterday and figured I needed a time out to 'mingle'  as he says" said Karmah. I nodded she answered that question with no problem she cool ass fuck.

Paige POV: " here comes Jonathan and Tae. " I said drinking my drink looking at them come over with Trisha & Her friend I don't know her like that I think her name is Tamia. She's not my cup of tea sis be up all on everybody nigga you gotta watch out for her. "Wussup y'all. who's your little homegirl." Jonathan looking at karmah licking his lips. " bye Jon u just talking to her." Nika said looking at Tamia who's just standing there looking . " why you so mad sweetie . You mad that you wasn't talking to them." Trisha said stepping in the conversation. " mmm bitch who told to say something stay your bum ass right over there." I said flipping my hair. " I don't like this bitch Paige . Imma leave before I drag this bitch all through this house I'll will see at work. Tamia you want me drive you home or what." This bitch said bout leave out the house . " oh baby drag me please do cause if u drag you better hope I don't get up." I said getting up. " Noooo Nika . " Susu said pulling back down I want this bitch to try to drag me. "Ain't nobody going to fight y'all need to chill. You should go home sweetheart I'll call you ." Jonathan said to Tamia caressing the chin.  "oh but you was just asking for who I am but baby you messing with a basic bitch that can't drive and have to meet a friend that look like she willing to suck something" said Karmah standing up and throw her drink at Tamia. "It looks better anyway she looked liked she was thirsty and I helped her out" said Karmah walking away.

~ A hour later ~

Karmah P.O.V: The party is over people are leaving and I made some new friends at this party an a new enemy but I don't give a fuck. She had it coming for her . I don't like thirsty ass bitches all I know is that I need to find my brother and like this damn house .

KY WHERE ARE YOU !!!!!