Five

Nothing . I feel and see nothing at the first second that my brain started to work again . But after a few blinks of my eyes, sharp pain assaulted my head . My hand automatically reached for it and I flinched when it made contact with what I presume as a small cut . It stings !

What just fucking happened ? Where are the others ?

As if on cue, I heard footsteps and men shouting my name . I forced my self to sit up but the pain in my head made it impossible . Seconds later, Lucas' worried face greeted me . My face contorted with annoyance .

"F-fuck Lucas ! Too close," I said as I tried to swing my arm to his face . Damn it ! I feel dizzy !

"What happened? Are you okay ? Are you hurt ? Who did this to you ?" I just silently laid on the ground as Lucas bombards me with questions . I reached for his hand so he could help me get up but the dimwit he was, he just held it between his palms and started to utter some fucking useless words .

"I promise that I'll take care of Wacky for you . Your secrets are safe with me, don't forget that . And I'll delete your browsing history because we both know that you always watch porn - ugh !"

He didn't said another word because I punched him on his stomach with all the strength that I could muster . For the record, it's him who watched too many porn movies on my computer . I slowly pushed myself to sit up . Glancing around, I found myself in the middle of the forest, laying on the dirty ground a while ago, with my head pounding . Damn I can't remember a single thing !

"What happened to you?" It was Lucas again who asked but this time , he seemed to be serious already .

"I can't remember . I .. " I looked around so that I could see anything that can help me remember what happened but nothing .

"I think someone attacked her," someone said . Our heads turned to a soldier who found a thick branch of a tree near by, my blood dried up on it . The other soldiers readied themselves and raised their guns . Lucas helped me up .

"Can you walk ?" He asked and I slightly nod my head . I wrapped an arm around his waist just as he wrapped his arm on my shoulder . I still feel a little dizzy .

We walked back to the barracks still on alert . Many speculates that it was a warning from the werewolves but we quickly pushed away that idea . If it was a warning from our enemies, it won't be a simple banged in the head warning, I'm sure it will be bloody .

Lucas, being the second in command ordered the boys around, so that I could rest for awhile . My injury has been treated already .

It's already dark outside when I decided to see if they are really working . I found Lucas talking with some of our men .

"Do you think someone in our team did that to Ylva ?" Lucas asked . I saw Connor, one of the new soldiers, nods his head .

"Do you think a werewolf would let the Captain live ? I don't think so . Someone is playing her and we need to find out who it is !" He said .

The other boys murmured their agreement with what Connor said but I beg to disagree . Something tells me that it wasn't one of the soldiers . I can feel it in my guts . I fisted my hands . Who could it be then ?!

"Salute!" Someone exclaimed . My gaze landed on the boys again and now they are saluting me, including Lucas . I saluted back and they scattered away from each other . Lucas walk towards me .

"How are you feeling ?" He asked .

"I'll live," is all I could say to him .

"So , you don't remember anything at all?" He asked for the hundred time . I just shaked my head . Damn I feel so lost !