Four

Just a dream

"Ylva, honey? Come down here !"

I opened my eyes when I heard someone calling my name . Am I dreaming ? I know that voice . It belonged to my mother who was killed a long time ago .

She called again . Ylva ! I could hear excitement in her voice . Why is she here ?

I rubbed my sleepy eyes with my hand when I noticed something . I quickly bolted out of bed when I found myself lying on the familiar bed that I slept on ever since I was a kid . I'm in my old room? Why am I here ? How is this possible ?

"Ylva ! Come down now ! I have a suprise for you !" she shouted again . I went out of my room and headed towards the stairs.

And then I saw her there standing at the last step, alive ! She turned, looked at me, and gives me her most angelic smile . Nothing has changed, she still looks like an angel.

Agnes Stonehurt is tall, tanned and lovely . Her long blond hair shines like a halo . I wishes I had her hair but instead, I inherited my Father's brown hair . Happiness filled my heart and I nearly jumped from the stairs so I could feel her embrace that I always longed for . She smiled and hug me, her warmth envelopes my body . How I miss this !!

"Happy birthday, honey !" she greeted me and handed me a big pink box . I hastily run to that pink box and tear the wrapper apart . I opened the box and for a moment I was shocked .

"Happy birthday, my love . " she said and lean down to kiss my forehead .

I stare at her for a while and looked down again at my present . It was like a cloak . A furry, white and black cloak , I reached to touch it. It was soft against my fingers .

"Just don't forget who you are, honey. Mommy loves you." she said then she kisses my forehead before walking away from me .

"Where are you going, Mom?" I asked . She just smiled and said nothing as she continue to walk towards the kitchen .

"Mommy?!" I called but she was nowhere to be found already . I looked at the box again and I was mortified what happened next . The furry cloak materialized into a big wolf who is now staring back at me with it's red orbs . It's fur has two different color - black on the left and white on it's right side . And for the first time, I admire this beautiful nightmare infront of me .

"We need to wake up, Ylva . They will find you and there is danger ahead if you don't wake up ! Wake me up, Ylva ! Wake up! " she said as she slowly turns to fog and disappear .

"Andrea ! Wake up !" I heard Lucas screamed and then I felt a sudden pang of pain in my cheek that made me open my eyes . Lucas is hovering above me, his hands are on my shoulder trying to shake me so I could be awaken, I think  .

And realization hit me .. hell he slapped me !!

"What the hell, Lucas ?!" I shouted angrily at him . He immediately stood away from me .

"Mom said to wake you, it looks like you were having a nightmare so I shaked you but you won't open your eyes so .. " he said , embarassed .

"So you slapped me ?" He nod . I sighed . What was that dream all about ? Who will I wake ? I frown.

Well thanks to Lucas I'm awake now !

I felt Lucas sat at the end of the bed, I looked at him and he handed me a small red box . I looked at it quizically .

"What's that?" I asked and grabbed the box . Instead of answering my question he just stood up and walked away . Okay, that was weird.