Three

I woke up feeling my bodyache gets worst . Finally, summer training in the Academy is over . The training yesterday made my whole body aches . I stare at the clock on the side table .

7:45 am ..

When I realize how late I was, I bolt out of my bed and run towards the bathroom . I showered double time, picked the clothes that Lucas' Mom prepared yesterday and put it on . I hurriedly brushed my wet hair and made a messy bun out of it . I scowl at my reflection not wanting the brown eyed girl staring back at me . I have dark circles around my eyes as if I didn't sleep for a week, my cheeks and lips are, as always, pale due to lack of blood, I think.

I sighed at the reason why I didn't get much sleep this past few days . I'm having the same exact dream for about a week now and I always dream of mushy earth under my feet. I was screaming frantically towards something that I can't see , and then when I turn around I see black orbs staring at me, growling and clenching it's white , sharp teeth . Every night, I would wake up in the middle of the night gasping for precious air .

I don't know why I keep on dreaming about wolves but even in my sleep, they made my life full of shits and stuffs .

I went downstair, jumping two steps at a time so that I won't be late for school . I'm enrolled at a community highschool, Southville High. Even though we are attending special classes at the Academy, we are also highschoolers who need to pass so we could be ready for college years . And thanks to my nightmares, I'm running late for the first day of school .

I went to the kitchen and toasted two pieces of bread . I wait for it impatiently and when I heard a familiar ping I grabbed it and put one in my mouth, but I suddenly pulled it off because it burnt my tongue .

"Ouch! ouch !" I said .

"That's for staying too late every night ! You can't even have a decent breakfast because you're always running late," Mr.Bentley said . He has been my Father since I was been declared orphan . I've been living in their home for 4 years and they have been nothing but loving and caring people to me, a daughter that they never had, as they would call me .

"I'm having nightmares, Uncle . That is why I stay late . Fucking wolves can't leave me alone ." I said then kissed his cheek . He grimaced upon my chosen words .

"See you later!" I shouted while jogging my way out of the kitchen and out of the house .

"At least put on some jelly spread on that bread !" I heard him shout back but I was too far to answer . I love them like the family I had once . Before my own Father turned himself into a monster .

I run and run as fast as I can just to reach the school ground on time . It's a good thing that the school is near at our house, just two blocks away . I heard the bell ring as I landed my feet outside our room . I sighed with relief when I didn't saw the teacher in the middle of the room. I was about to walk inside when I was roughly pushed aside by someone .

And due to my suprise, I lost my balance and then my butt meets the cold and hard floor . I winced at the pain but raised my head to scowl at the one who pushed me . I saw five bulky boys looking at me. More like glaring, my subconscious said to me. One of them reached and offered his hand to me . I glare at them and stood up without breaking our eye contact, ignoring the helping hand .

"Who did that ?!" I shouted . A boy with a smug look at his face came forward .

"I am! " He said proudly . My brow arched in suprise . Well, I did asked but I wasn't expecting any of them to tell the truth .

"What the hell is wrong with you ?!" I snarled at him . He raises his bushy brow at me and huffs . I think he was about to say something when a tall and dark boy speak .