PROLOGUE

I am a Hunter . I was raised to kill them. I am a Hunter . I was raised to kill them.

I kept this mantra on repeat inside my head . This is wrong ! I shoudn't be with him at the first place.

"Mate.." he whispered again, startling me . I looked at him with pure disgust but I immediately frown when I saw pain crossed his blue eyes.

"I'M.NOT.YOUR.MATE." I said through gritted teeth . I don't know why he keeps on saying that I am his mate, the mere idea of me and him together is ridiculous ! And to be his mate is ludicrous ! I know how their system works . Being a wolf's mate means that you are his better half .

I can't think of any word to describe my feeling towards that idea . No way on earth will I be his mate ! Over my dead body ! Because in reality I rather kill myself rather than ending up together with this ... monster !

I looked at him again . He sits beside me sniffing like a dog . Well it should be normal for him, given the fact that he is a Werewolf . He raised his head and our eyes met . Blue eyes to brown .

Suddenly, I can't find my will to looked the other way when he caught my sight . I could feel something , a pull , in his eyes and I'm afraid just to where that would lead us .

Those haunting blue eyes. I was searching for them but now that I've found them, I'm scared. Maybe my instinct was telling me that he's dangerous and he's an enemy that's why I'm curious to know him .

My eyes landed on his lips . His pink lips. It's kissable, right?

I gulp .

Why does it feel so hot all of a sudden ?!

"Ylva," he called . This time it's not a growl. His voice is laced with sweetness and it's starting to melt something inside me. He slowly leaned his face forward . I know what he'll do, but strangely, my body won't let my mind to take over .

'He's your enemy ! His kind killed your mother and your big brother ! Kill him ! '

I know I should kill him myself or I should seek help to the other hunters, because I'm sure as hell that they know I'm missing already .

But I can't .

Because for some strange and unknown reason I am being drawn to him . And I don't know if I can be away with him anymore .

As our lips touched, I felt a strange current running through my skin. I could feel his heat eminating from his body as his hands roamed on my waist down to my hips . His kiss is slow and sweet as if he is teasing me, making me want for more .

Did I just confessed I wanted more ?!!

I was just about to push him away from me when he stopped and looked away, as if hearing or seeing another presence . He growled towards the woods .

"Ylva!!" A familiar voice boomed some place near us . Upon hearing that voice calling my name, realization hit me . I am a Hunter and not to mention, The Head hunter . My job is to search for his kind and kill them to protect humans.

That thought excites me before but now the only thing I want to do is to run away from my comrades as much as possible - with him , while holding each other's hand .