Two

Trouble is a Friend

"Yow Andrea Ylva Stonehurt !" I was startled when someone shouted my name out loud . I am currently sitting under a tree, enjoying peace and not caring about the people passing by.

I am avoiding the attention of the human race but now, because of his unwelcomed appearance, people are now looking at me, murderously .

He is popular to women of all ages and shouting my name is a bad idea because his "fans" are now glaring at my direction .

Well so much for my vacant period and peace .. I said to myself . I inhaled some fresh air to calm myself ... I really hate attention so I swear I'm gonna punch his face so hard for giving me the spotlight !

I frowned at Lucas, who is already jogging his way towards me . He's wearing a jogging pants that looks odd at him and a gray tee shirt that is very sweaty . I'm guessing he is from the training class.

I stopped staring at him because behind him, I saw some girls giggling and checking out Mr. I-am-Wet-in-Sweat-But-I-Don't-Fucking-Care, while others are giving me death glares .

I just shocked my head in disbelief . Can't he just walked his way towards me quietly so I don't have to endure the glares and death threats of his self-proclaimed girlfriends?

I closed my book, put it in my bag and stood up to met him . I'm already humiliated so might as well not care about it . He stopped and looked at me with his green eyes . Scrutinizing every inch of my face then his bush like brow raised .

"Did you eat lunch?" he asked . I shocked my head as an answer . He frowned at me and then gently patted my head . I hate it when he do that ! It makes me feel like I'm nine years old again .

"Come on, Let's grab some lunch in Lucy's diner . I know you are a pig when in comes to their burger ! " he said happily then grabbed my hands and yanked me towards his body .

I could feel stabbing glares behind my back due to the invinsible daggers his fans are giving me .

"I can walk Lucas . No need to cling so close to me!" I said with a serious tone . Instead of snorting like he always does, he glanced at me and smiled . I took the chance to step away from him because I just don't want to die yet . He took a deep breathe .

"I know you are still blaming yourself up until now and I don't know why, but I'm telling you, you don't need to feel guilty because you didn't kill him . How many times do we have to tell you that? He was the one who took his own life being the coward he was . And I know every 21st of September every year since your Father died , you had this habit of not eating the whole day .. " I raised my hand to cut him off .

"I don't want to talk about it." I said them started walking . Lucas followed me .

"Come on Andrea . It was what ? 4 ? 5 years ? Stop blaming yourself already !" he said . I abrubtly stopped walking and faced him . I even glared at him because of what he keeps saying .

"Nothing you'll say will change the fact that he rather choose death than being with his daughter," I said sternly . He remained silent for a moment and then I started to walk again .

I considered him as my older brother since his family me took me in . Mr and Mrs. Bentley cared for me as their own after my Father hanged himself in front me and since then, I am staying at their house until now . But of course when it comes to the "talk" I always ending up with a foul mood because it always remind me that my own Father doesn't want to be with me . I'm not sad or anything because I'm an orphan . I'm sick and tired of being unwanted .

I was unwanted by my Father that he choosed death before me .

I am unwanted by my peers because they think I'm a psycho too just like him .