Chapter 1

"This is your husband."

My eyes opened widely that it feels like the ball is going out of the socket. "What do you meant by he is my husband?"

"Just like what I said, THIS IS YOUR HUSBAND," she repeated again, making a gesture of a waiter holding a tray with one hand in front of his chest as her other hands on her hips.

Today, I was told to go to a luxurious hotel by my mom after work has finished. It's not like it was something special. They constantly call me to deplete with them if they feel lonely. So, I just go along with their plan. But, today ain't about eating.

I love marriage, but I hate arranged marriage. It was the thing where we make our oath to be together in good and bad time, in sickness and health. But, an arranged marriage... we do the oath thingy too, but it's lacking something. Love.

But, in my issue, I don't do the oath thingy.

"B-but, I'm not bisexual nor am I a gay! So, why me," I trailed off, "a guy... married?!" Ah, what am I saying?

"I'm sorry, darling, but I got something important to do right now, so can we talk later? On the phone perhaps?" she pleaded, gesturing of an apology.

I know she's lying. I bit my lower lips before I furiously said, "Fine!"

"Oh yeah, by the way, I bought a penthouse for you, so you'll be living with him from now on. Don't think of going back to your apartment because I have all your things removed," she said, smiling evilly. I hate this woman; how she just do things on her own. She'll do anything just to reach her goal. I wonder how dad live with her for 32 years with 5 children? "I give the key-room to him," she continued, tilting her head towards him.

***

I parked my car at the underground parking lot and got into the elevator to go to the lobby. The atmosphere between us is kind of heavy. On the road trip, we didn't change a glance at all, not to mention talking. He only talked when I asked for the key-room. He didn't get to give a good impression on me and so do I, I guess. But, thank God, he didn't talk much. When we arrived, I walked to the counter and asked the receptionist for my room number. Then, I got into the elevator again and pressed the button to the level 9. I searched for my room number after the elevator stopped at our level. 910... 920... 930... 940... Found it, 950.

I swung the door open and leave them ajar for him to come in. "So, we have two rooms. Which one do you prefer?" I asked, taking off my shoes. From the look of it, I knew that it got two rooms. My mom won't let me sleep with a stranger in the same room, right? Furthermore, I hate touching stranger.

Waiting for his answer, I turned away and walked into the living room, then sat on a couch. He followed me to the couch, then stood beside it; beside me. I turned to my left and right side, looking around the house. Its pretty big. Big enough for both of us.

The couch is in the middle of the living room with two others on each side. The 3"2 LED television is in front of it. Behind the couch, there's a room and beside the room got a staircase. There's some picture on the wall along the staircase. Outside the glasses windows, there's a big balcony with glass roof and wooden bar that was chained to each other, on the left side of the couch. Then, there's a counter opposite to the balcony with a kitchen across the counter. The second level got a room and some space that also have a couch and a television.

I stopped looking around the house and stared at him, asking, "Well?"

"Well, I was thinking if we can sleep together. No, I want to sleep with you. It's not a big deal, right? I mean, we've already married," he said, looking straight into my eyes.