Chapter 8

My head hurts. I know I  shouldn't have drank that wine.

"Hey, awake?" a voice said, coming from my left side when I opened my eyes. Why is it so dark? I turned my head towards it and freaked out because I saw... a ghost. I sat up and backed away from it as I threw a pillow towards it. "Hey-!" it was going to say something, but was cut with my pillow slammed onto it's face. "Ouch!" it exclaimed in pain as it turned on the table lamp. It was then that I  realized that the ghost is Cody.

He grunted as blood trickled down his lips, then licked it and winced in pain before he wiped his blood with his thumb. He looked at his thumb for a brief moment before he put his laptop beside him and ran towards the bathroom.

I waited for him to come out of the bathroom as I heard the water was running and his groan. It has already been 5 minutes when the door to the bathroom opened.

I bit my lips before I walked towards him to apologize, but he pushed me away from his path. I jolted a little, upset by his action. Come on, it was just a cut! He continued walking towards the bed before he put his laptop on his laps and continued what he was doing.

"Hey I'm sorry," I pleaded as I walked to the bed and climbed on, but he just ignored me, not talking nor giving me a glance. "I'm sorry, okay?" again, I pleaded and again, with the silent treatment. I pouted as my eyebrows frowned, fed up with his attitude. I shut my eyes tightly and started to make noise to distract him, "Hey! Hey! Woo-hoo! Cody-!!"

"Lick it!" he said in a commanding voice, cutting my grunt.

I opened my eyes and stared straight into his brown-colored eyes as I slightly said, "Eh?"

He grabbed my face near to his and just a little high above whisper, he continued, "Lick my lips and only then you'll be forgiven."

I turned red and my eyes blinked a few times, as we locked our eyes, before I grabbed his face and carresed his cheek.

I struggled with my other self, who willing to do what Cody told, telling it to stop doing it. But, it won't stop, it won't listen. I don't know why is that, why I did that. Is it because I was afraid of him, of his comanding voice? Or because I feel guilty for hurting him? Maybe because I tried to seduce him? Wait, or is it... lust? Feeling of wanting to touch him, to kiss him? To taste his lips? His tongue? But, one thing for sure is... I DO THIS OUT OF MY OWN CONTROL!!!

Looking at his lips, I brushed the part where it was redder than the other as I bit my own lips, hesitating. I closed my eyes and I drew my lips closer to his lip, stuck out my tounge until his lips and my tongue brushed against each other before I opened my eyes and stared into his eyes. I hesitated for a moment again before I licked his lips and he winced in pain. Then, he grabbed both of my cheek and pulled it closer to him until our upper-lips brushed against each other before he licked my lips as I shivered. The situation that we're in right now looked just like we were kissing.

He pulled his lips away, bumped our forehead against each other as he pulled my waist closer to him and looked into my eyes, then chuckled and said, "Apology accepted, but no kiss, remember?"

My face felt hot from the embarrassment as I put my hand on his shoulder, then looked away as I  pushed him and said, "I did not kiss you!"

"But, you might kiss me if I didn't stop," he said with a sly grin pasted on his lips.

I turned towards him as my eyebrows knitted together in a frown. "As if-!" my words was stopped when something distracted me when I looked at my hand that was on his shoulder. Why are we naked? This is embarrassing!! "W-why are we naked? Where's my shirt? What happened??!" I stuttered in  panic.