Chapter 4

[A/N]

*sigh* I wonder if my story really is that bad... TT^TT

By the way, the next chapter will be update later than usual because my tablet has gone wacko...

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! >~< Forgive me if there's any mistake. V_V

Well, enjoy!!!

--------->

The place that he slapped was burning. But, I don't like this warmth. It was filled with anger. And it hurts. Not only on the outside, but also in the inside.

Cody's face was full with... angered. I bit my lower lips as tears leaked out of my eyes. I looked at him for a few seconds before I turned away and ran to my room.

"Edward!" he screamed, running after me.

I pushed the door open and closed it before he can come in, then I slumped to the floor right behind the door. That hurts like hell!!! Even my mom has never did that to me. It's the second time I cry for today. I'm acting like a girl! I caressed my cheek with my right hand as my left clutched my cardigan. My tears wet my hand as the scene of this morning appeared in my head again. I ran away once again.

I flinched when there's a knock on the door and Cody said, "Edward! Open the door!"

"Go away!"

"No, I won't. I won't go away unless you tell me why did you flustered when you saw me with Ivan? Why... were you being so... emotional."

I'm being so emotional?! Ain't that was obvious that this is all because he was too close with Ivan? Ah, maybe I wasn't mad because Ivan was too close with him, but because he was too close with Ivan. I'm afraid that maybe Ivan will be taken away.

"Why...?" I muttered under my breath.

"What? I can't hear you!"

"Then, why are you so close to him?!"

"I told you, I was just checking his tem-"

"Then, why..." I trailed off. "why did you kiss him this morning?"

There was a brief of silence before he said, "Err... you saw?"

I didn't answer his question.

"Well, it was nothing. Just a kiss for some-"

"Just a kiss?!" I yelled, standing up and opened the door. "Maybe for you! But, not for me! Just because of that 'just a kiss' my inside was stirred up with confusion! I can't concentrate in class! And my chest was tightening for the whole day!" I cried, clutching my cardigan even tighter as I clenched my right hand. "I even went as far as kissing my friend just to know why I feel like this! It feels disgusting!"

Wait, am I possessive over Ivan or Cody? Seriously, I don't understand anymore.

"Edward..." he mumbled.

"I don't want..." I trailed off, biting my lower lips and closed my eyes tightly. "I don't want you to kiss someone other than me!" I slightly opened my eyes and continued, "I... I hate it." So, it wasn't over Ivan...

Cody gritted his teeth as he grab my hand. "Ivan, you can sleep in my room. Good night," he screamed, tilting his head to see Ivan as dark-flowered aura surrounded him.

Ivan chuckled before he screamed, "Don't forget what I told ya."

"I won't," he mumbled before he stepped into my room and closed the door, locking it.

"What are both of you-!" He cut me by throwing me on the bed, got on top of me, then pressed his lips against mine. My eyes opened widely and I looked straight into his eyes. It was filled with eagerness. But, what did he want? He slipped his tongue into my mouth and lick my palate.