Chapter 6

I woke up this morning and found that his arm was snuggling me around my waist from behind. This persistent guy!! I took a deep breath before I let out a heavy sigh. Aren't we promised not to do anything yesterday? So, how can he still act like nothing happened?!

Before I snapped at him, I took a deep breath once again and slowly let it out. I don't want to sleep with him, but he insisted to sleep with me which, well, to my surprise, I don't dislike it. It's actually quite warm sleeping with other people. But, he have his own room, right?

"You won't resist, huh?" I heard a voice whispered to my ear when I slightly closed my eyes to relax my mind. I opened my eyes abruptly when I heard his voice. My heart skipped a beat when he pulled me closer to him as he blew into my ear which made me shiver to my spine.

"Hey, cut it out!" I yelled as I covered my ear with my left hand and struggled to get out of his arms. Shit! His grip was too strong! "I will not resist, so please, I beg of you, let go of me," I pleaded, making puppy eyes for I knew that he will only tease me more if I was to resist. I tilted my head to the back just to see his stunning face as he loose his grip a little. My chance to get out of his arms gone when I grabbed his hand. He blinked a few times before he shook his head and tightened his grip once more. Bad move.

"Where do you learn to say that?" he asked as he continued watching me shiver when he bit my ear. Shit! If he was going to do this, I better resist him! But, what did he mean, where do I learn? What do I learn, first of all? "Did you watch porn movies? Or is it a magazine?" he whispered into my ear again, but this time much slower which make his voice sounded a little husky.

"I-I didn't," I stuttered, blushing. Why am I blushing like a girl?! "Stop," I trailed off as I spun back and pushed him away from me, "that."

He stared at me stunningly before he laughed, more like chuckled, and sat up, pushing up his bang. He gave me a glance and said, "You're so not cute."

I was numbness inside, feeling like a lightning struck my heart when I heard he said that. I'm... not cute? Of course I'm not! I'm a guy! "Thanks... for the compliment," I mumbled before I bit my lower lips. Why does it hurt me when he said that?

"What? I don't hear you."

Seduce him! The thought come to my mind like lightning. Seduce... him? Now? Err... "Well, I tried... to be cuter next time," I said, staring at him with my mouth pouting and my eyes blinking.

He was stunned for a moment, but then, he frowned. "You know, you should just be yourself. I like you that way more," he sighed.

Huh?! You said I'm not cute when I am myself and when I tried to be cute, you said that I should just be myself. Then, who should I be?! I could feel my face become hot before I turned away from him as I covered my face; from my chin to my nose bridge. Argh, why do I tried so hard thinking about this?! But, he said he like my real self more, so I should... just be myself!

Then, he grabbed my face from both side and made me look at him. He opened his eyes wide before he frowned again and continued, "Why are you blushing like a girl?"

My face blushed madly and I bit my lips until I taste iron as I tried to hide my bashfulness. "It was nothing," I said, yanking his hand.

"Hey, you're bleeding!" he said in concern as he stuck out his tongue and before he could lick my lips, I think, I once again, shoved his face.

"Remember the promise!" I growled.

He stared at me in silence before he grinned... widely. "Oh, I remember alright. No KISS until we love each other." he said, emphasizing the word 'kiss' and he took my hand, then licked it as he glanced at me with his lustful eyes. "But, we're not kissing."