Chapter 5

What does he mean by that? He want to take Cody back? Wanna take him away from me? G... Great! That was great, but why do I feel... sad?

There's a moment of silence before I said, "I'll try. But-"

"I didn't mean anything bad by telling you to do so," he cut. "He's an expert in making people fall for him. So, when I told you to do not get so close with him, it was all because I'm afraid that you might regret it later."

An expert... Oh, so he was a Casanova, too. Then, the thing that he said on Tuesday night... has he said it before? To how many people? Even to Ivan?

"Why do I might regret it later?"

It took him awhile before he continued, "When I was with him, I met around 5 of his ex-boy-and-girlfriends. I asked them why do they broke up and most of them said that it was all because they love him. Only one of them said it was because she loves someone else. So, from here, you know that he don't date someone who loves him and someone who already has a crush. And in your case Edward, you belonged to the group of people who will fall for him."

"Wait, what?! But, why?!" I put on a quizzical expression.

"It's obvious that it was because you will fall for him. You don't have a crush, by the way."

I clucked my tongue and said, "Then, what do you suggest me to do before I regret?"

"I suggested, you make him fall for you before you fall for him."

"Make him fall for me?"

"Yup." he nodded. "It's not hard, I guess. He's a human too, so to make him fall for you is just the same like how you make a girl fall for you."

"But, girls just fall for me without me doing anything."

He sighed before he said, "Make him jealous or something. Bring your ex-girlfriend home." He stopped before he continued, "That reminds me, Sarah was with you yesterday, right? What were you doing with her?"

"Oh thay," I trailed off. "she met me at the host club yesterday. We're talking about her current boyfriend."

"Current boyfriend? What was it about?"

"Possessive this, possessive that. I don't know. I didn't pay my attention to her that time."

He put on a confused face before he said, "Yeah whatever. Anyway, last night Cody was grumbling about you bringing her home. That's the first step." he stopped for awhile, "Ed, don't forget what I told you about not to get so close with him before he fell head over heels for you."

I sighed and said, "Fine." So, it's a game, huh. Game of Love?

We didn't say anything until we reached the university. That is when Ivan said, "By the way, do something to cover that hickey. It's showing off." I covered my neck with my right hand as I blushed madly. I totally forgot about that. Uh, even Ivan saw it, what about the other people that just love to cling on me? Of course they will see it! I need to avoid from meeting them in any possible way!

The rest of the day went by so fast and tiresome. The rumor about yesterday still there. I wonder how long will this rumor lasted? In every class, all I do was covering my neck. Even the lecturer said that I look weird today. And when people approached me, I ran away. But, it was kind of odd that I didn't see Zack or Ivan anywhere. Well, he was lucky that he didn't meet me because if he did, I'll beat the shit out of him.

I think I'll stop by McD's. My stomach was growling all day for I didn't had my lunch once again. Anyway, about the thing that Ivan said, how am I going to do it? Bring a different girl home everyday? Then, what should we do? Play games? Watch movies? Then, what? Have sex? That's all what they could think of. Sex, sex, sex. Don't they have any other things to do? Or other things they want? I sighed. Aren't there any other way that I can do to make him fall for me? I processed my head, searching for idea. Wait, I have one. It was stupid and embarrassing, but it's the only one that I could think of.