Chapter 12

[A/N]

It turned to be different from what I imagined. Well, I'm not really good at doing emotional stuff, so I had to redo it 6-7 times, that's why it was delayed for 10 months. Thank you for being patience with me. v.v

Don't forget to vote. >~<

Enjoy~!

---------->

The darkness of the room made it hard for me to see the face of my attacker and the touch of his lips against mine as he explored my mouth felt disgusting. I realized that I was stark naked.

"Fuck! What ar-?!" He put his lips against mine once again to stop me from talking. Releasing the grip on my hand, I wanted to push him when I realized that he had put two pairs of handcuffs to each of my hand connecting it to the head of the bed.

He stopped doing anything before his hand made its way into his pocket, took the phone, then flipped it open. My eyes opened wide when he started taking pictures. "Shit! Fuck! Stop!!" I screamed, wiggling my legs, trying to kick him.

Then, he put his phone down and unzipped his jeans. He rubbed his thing against my entrance before he shoved it in, hard and solid. My eyes opened wide as I felt something warm trickled down from my entrance. I screamed in pain, struggling to kick him as the smell of iron filled the room. 

It hurts so much. Fuck it! It hurts and yet my body felt very hot due to the warmth that I was feeling since a while ago. Then, as he kept thrusting deeper and harder, he snuggled into my neck and bit it. He sunk his teeth deeply that I felt some blood trickled down.

"W-what the fuck! Get off! What are you doing?!" I screamed, pushing his face using my elbow for as far as I can. Then I accidentally elbowed his temple, making it bled.

He pulled his face from my neck, then he punched my face so hard. "That fucking hurts, fucker!" he yelled. "Damn. I talked. Oh well, whatever," he whispered to himself. Hearing his voice for the first time and seeing his teeth caught me off guard. That is before he pumped into me again that I snapped to reality.

Then, the guy flipped me on my stomach, put his hands beside my head and slammed harder into me. I slightly screamed at the sudden thrust before I bit his right hand. He pulled his hand, then gripped my hair. "You know what? The night is still young, so you had better not pissed me off," he whispered into my ear before he sank his teeth into my neck again. After a long pause, he finally pulled his head back and continued, "Oh well, let's have fun."

***

I'm cold.

And I'm sticky.

I smelt something like iron. Am I bleeding?

What time is it?

Did I fall asleep?

Where am I?

Why is my body feels hurt all over?

Aah, my eyelids felt heavy...

I wanted to sleep.

***

I spotted Cody was crossing the street and ran towards him, but then someone suddenly grabbed my arms. I looked back just to see him. I tried to run away from him when I saw Cody kissing with some guy. I called him over and over again, but he won't turn. I stretched my hands towards him, but suddenly I was engulfed in darkness.

Please. Don't...

"Don't... leave... me!" I opened my eyes to see Cody's face. His finger entwined with mine.