Chapter 21

I was glad, Lewis was so sweet and wanted to listen. He never interupted me and never judged me about anything. When I was done, he smiled weakly. "So that is why your father and you are on a rough pace at the moment?" he asked. I gave him a nod "Yeah. He couldn't accept me as a teen mom." I bit my lip. "Well, that is his loss. I think you're doing great." Lewis complimented me. Standing up, I chuckled. "And how do you know?" I teased him. "Well, what I hear from this story, I think you are. Tell you what... I will arrange lunch while you get dressed?" He offered. I smiled "Probably a good idea."

Lewis chuckled and walked out of the room. "I'll wait for you." He smiled and closed the door.

Walking to the closet, I searched for an outfit to wear for the day. Going for  a dress with a jacket, I got dressed and brushed my hair. When I was done, I picked up my heels and walked to the livingroom, gasping when I saw who was sitting there. "Daniel.."

He weakly smiled "Hey, Care. Lewis called me and told me the whole story." I bit my lip and sat down to put my heels on. "Why didn't you told me before?" He asked me, trying to sound friendly and curious. "I was trying to be a mom, a teenager and a student at once. Besides, you just started F1. I didn't wanted to ruin it." I spoke honestly. Daniel looked down. "I had no idea." He whispered.

Then he looked up. "Can I meet her?" Daniel looked sad. I nodded "Of course. Daniel, I wanted to tell you sooner but my dad didn't let me." I admitted. "That's why you're fighting, isn't it?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yes. But Kelly is coming this weekend. I already prepared a room for her." I smiled. "Can I come over to spend time with her?" Daniel almost begged me. I sat next to him now. "Daniel, you can spend time with her whenever you like. You're her dad." I smiled and hugged him, making him look at me. "Care, I really thought you liked Lewis." He whispered and hugged me back