Chapter 69

September 8, 2019

It was more then a year since her return to the Paddock and Caroline couldn't be more proud. She had two amazing kids, an amazing job and a lovely amazing and handsome husband.

She had travelled with Kelly to Monza to support Daniel at the race, hoping for a great result after the amazing Quali result.

Going in to the last lap, Caroline saw Daniel and Nico were P4 and P5. Waiting for him at the outside of the Renault garages, Kelly cheered loudly when her father arrived. "Dad!"

Daniel smiled, hugging his daughter. Then he greeted Caroline with a kiss  "Hey you." He smiled. Caroline chuckled "Hey. Congratulations with your P4." Daniel chuckled "Podiun would've been better but I know that was impossible today." He told his wife.

Caroline nodded "Well, I still have a surprise for you." She winked teasing. Daniel smiled wide "I am starting to like it already."

"Come on, then. I will bring Kelly to my dad and then we have our evening and night together." Caroline chuckled. Daniel kissed her again "See you at the outside of the Paddock? Then I can finish my media rounds."

Caroline nodded "Deal." She walked to the Red Bull garages with Kelly to drop her off with her dad.

Little short chapter update but longer message. Would you like it if I would change the other chapters in third psrson as well or shall i write the next chapters in first pov? Let me know in the comments. Read from beginning before reading this chapter.