when • you die.

please don't read this if your sensitive to subjects of death.

;-;

SUNGJIN:
after receiving the phone call from your older sister, he drops his phone and stops singing. he can't find his voice anymore and all you can hear him trying to stop his sobs.. because he just lost someone so important...

JAE:
stops making funny jokes and laughing, "stop joking, this isn't funny wonpil" he says seriously during their conversation, wonpil denies that it's a joke and soon jae is left crouched on the floor grasping his chest in disbelief.

YOUNG K:
stares off into space, taking it in slowly but refuses to accept it. "no she was just with me this morning, what are you talking about? stop lying to me" he yells. he gets so mad and ends up punching the wall, crying out of anger, crying because he couldn't do anything to save you.

WONPIL:
loses his smile, goes from 0-100 and starts blaming himself. seeing your lifeless body, "why'd you leave me, you said you wouldn't leave me!! Y/N WAKE UP!!!!!!!" he screams at the top of his lungs, shaking you. "your my best friend, you said you wouldn't leave me" he whispers.

DOWOON:
holds his head in his hands, crying silently. a few sobs are heard, eventually he starts wailing, to the point where others can hear him from the front desk of the hospital ward. he keeps going, soon collapsing ..

-

guyssssssssss im sorry for not updating. school, family and friends. the stress is real ahah, i know everytime i update im always sad but i guess it helps because i actually do update.

i saw a fmv of " bts, when you die" and it got me sobbing. im sorry if you don't like this :( i will do my best to update next week, i will be free after next wednesday because no more assignektns hehehe !!!

for now i have to sleep bcs authornim has a performance tmr ! wish me luck my lovelies.

i also wanna hug you all for always being there for me everytime i have exams, am sad, sick and just caring in general. i appreciate it so much :)

TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOU IN THE COMMENTS!! LIFE RN, FEELINGS, FAVE SONGS, CLOTHES, ALBUMS!! 🌷🌷🙈