when • they get mad at you

SUNGJIN:
when he is mad he isn't afraid to show it, he wouldn't be mad for no reason. his eyebrows furrow and his cheeks puff. don't make him angry please

JAE:
he should really buy a boxing bag. when he gets mad he'll punch his pillow, kick his pillow and groan out of frustration. this is a great way to release your feelings though, i should try it heh.

YOUNG K:
you can tell by his expression that he is mad. it makes him 10x sexier lmao. " hey it's okay baby, calm down. those jerks aren't worth it " you say because of the guys that were being rude to you earlier. his expression softens as he sees you HEHEHEH.

WONPIL:
when he gets mad, he will pout and try to ignore whatever is bothering him. but everything can be too much, so instead he cries. lowkey me. 

DOWOON:
likes to hide himself, get away and leave. he's the type to make rash decisions and say things he doesn't mean to say but it just comes out anyways. ooooft this is also me 😭😭

-

hey guys!

these past few days i have been feeling anxious about so many things :( but right now honestly, im so lost, disappointed and hurt.

you know when people say they care about you, but they really don't. like yesterday i can be crying and my friends won't even bother to comfort me, give me strength or just cheer me up ;-; maybe i am just asking for too much and maybe im being selfish :( so i just decided to distance myself, to stop being left alone and disappointed.

i will update more soon.