Part 1

You dig through your clothes to try and decide what to wear over your swimsuit. Your best friend Maya is dating Zac Love from beyond 5. She is going to the beach with Zac and the other members of his band and she wants you to come. You can't find anything in your drawers so you run downstairs to you laundry room and try to find something. Finally you decide on something then put on sandals. You run downstairs and see Maya's car outside your house. You run out there and you drive to the beach.

You park and your shaky hand opens the door. You walk next to Maya and see the boys standing in a circle talking. "Maya!" Zac and maya hug while you awkwardly stand there.

"Hey! Kylee right?" Patch says as he notices you standing there not knowing what to do. You stand there surprised he remembered you. You nod.

"Yeah. You can call me Ky though." He nods. You glance over at TJ and see him smiling at you. He looks away and blushes which makes your heart race. Everyone hugs you and you get surprised.

"Well let's get I know the water!" Maya laughs as you all run into the water.

After a while you get more comfortable and mess around in the water. You guys are having a major splash fight and your surrounded by laughs and screams. You suddenly feel arms grab into your legs underwater. You feel yourself rising and you look down and find yourself on Ammon's shoulder. All of the sudden he throws you and you scream as you get surrounded by water. You feel another pair of arms wrap around your waist. You come out of water and take a deep breath you open your eyes and see TJ cheekily smiling at you. You scream and splash water in his face. He laughs and brings you back under water. He let's you go and you swim around some more.

After about another 2 hours maya decides it's time to go, which means you have to go. Before you all leave you ask someone to take a picture of you all. You end up by TJ at the end. He puts his arm around you and pulls you closer. After the picture is done you say goodbye to everyone. You hug TJ and your heart races as he pulls you tighter. "I've really enjoyed meeting you and hanging out with you." He says. He then hands you a piece of gum. You laugh and except it.

"Thank you. I had lots of fun." He winks at you then you and maya leave. You get in the car and open the gum and plop it in your mouth. When you start to crumple the wrapper up you notice writing on it. You smooth it out and see numbers. It takes you a little while to realize what it is but once you do your jaw drops. "TJ gave me his number!"