Chapter Four!

Saved by the bell, as they say. Thomas sighed out of relief as he slumped his shoulders, walking hunch-backed to his next class. He was receiving a few stares, but he didn't really mind them since it was probably nothing.

Shrugging them off, he walked into his class. His face immediately lit up as soon as he saw Teresa, but then dimmed down a bit when he saw her talking to Newt. Millions of thoughts were going through his head. 'Did she tell him I think he wrote the letters?' 'Does she like him??' And many more.

Putting on a smile, he walked up to them. He examined their expressions for a while, before finally speaking up. "H-hey Newt" he stammered.

Newt smiled at him warmly. "Hey, Tommy!" Newt replied.

Thomas turned to Teresa. "Hey, Tessa!" He said with a fake smile and some fake enthusiasm.

Teresa scoffed at how fake he was being. "Hey, Thomas." She said sternly, shooting eye daggers at the brown haired boy.

He rolled his eyes and took a seat between her and Newt. Newt sat there awkwardly and decided to try and make conversation. "So guys-" he started, but was then cut off by the teacher walking in and silencing everyone.

He took attendance and the lesson began. Newt made a small pouty face out of disappointment. Thomas chuckled at how cute Newt looked. Teresa couldn't help but scowl. "It wasn't supposed to be like this..." She mumbled.

Thomas picked up on her mumbling and turned to her. "What wasn't supposed to be like what??" He asking, tilting his head in confusion.

Teresa chuckled at him a bit, before giving him a small smile. "Nothing." She said, her eyes gloomy.

"Okay then... But just remember, no matter what, I'm always here for you!" He said a bit too loudly while smiling.

The teacher immediately shushed him and both Newt and Teresa chuckled. Thomas put his head down in embarrassment. Eventually, he drifted off to sleep. 

•••

The bell rang and the lesson was finally over, but Thomas had not woken up yet.

Teresa had been staring at him the whole time, giggling to herself while imagining what it would be like to be his. Newt stretched his arms and saw Thomas still asleep. He laughed a bit, then stared at him for a bit. He went in front of the boy's desk and lowered his head. Their faces were now inches apart.

He admired his features for a bit, but then Thomas abruptly woke up. He froze in his place when he saw Newt right in front of him, blushed. Their lips had brushed each other when Thomas woke up. "O-oh my g-god! I-I'm so s-sorry!" He stuttered.

Newt's blushed then turned into a smirk. "Don't be." He whispered, before walking to lunch, leaving Thomas as a blushing mess.

Teresa was clearly infuriated and abruptly stood up. "I'm going, bye." She said sternly before walking right out of the classroom.

Thomas finally collected himself and walked out. He was on his way to his locker, and people were still whispering and laughing at him. He shrugged it off again. He finally got to his locker and opened it. He looked at his letters and counted them again, but then froze in place when he realized one was missing. Suddenly, a petite girl came up to him with a paper airplane. "Hey Tommy!" She snickered.

He immediately stiffened. She leaned closer to his ear. "It's been passed around. Oh, and by the way, nice lover you got there" She laughed, before walking away.

Thomas was left in shock. The letter had been passed around, and now

everyone

knew.

˖*°* .
Chapter by keshini123