Same Galaxy, Different enemy

John 117's POV

Walking through the halls of the facility, me and Cortana find more corpses. 'If someone or something did this to them, them where is it?' I thought to myself, reloading my Shotgun. Taking a left, I see a figure crouching over a corpse.

Cortana: Excuse us, but could you tell us what's happened to this facility?

As soon as Cortana said this, the person...or what looked like a person, stop what it was doing to turn to us and scream at us.

or what looked like a person, stop what it was doing to turn to us and scream at us

*RAAAAAAAAWWW*

John: I think you pissed it off

Cortana: Dont pin this on me.

The unidentified lifeform started to move towards us, and fast. I raised my shotgun and aimed it at the creature.

John: Cortana?

Cortana: I'm guessing asking nicely is not going to work.

The thing started to run at us. It opened its palm and a ball of fire formed from it.

John: Cortana...

Cortana: Just shoot it already!

Nodding, I pulled the trigger, blasting buckshot into the beast's torso. It stumbled a bit, but regained its footing and looked at us, possibly more mad than before.

Cortana: Huh. That's not goo-LOOK OUT!

I stopped listening to Cortana as a fireball was flying straight at me. Knowing my shields can't withstand fires, I instinctively moved out of the way of the fireball's path. I ran up to the creature and fired my shotgun again, this time in its head. The pellets made its head into a pile of gore after wards.

John: That's new...

I said looking at the now deceased creature, I looked ahead to see the coast Is clear. I continued to move, but then I stopped myself.

John: Cortana, can you find the nearest map of this area of the facility?

Cortana: Working on it.

I continued to walk blindly through, with my shotgun ready. Checking every corner, just to make sure I don't get a surprise hug from any of that thing's pals.

Meanwhile
The DOOM Slayer's POV:

After leaving a trail of corpses, literally, I found out I wasn't even in the complex. I wasted no time as I jumped down a ledge, speeding and gunning down more possessed and imps, though now I see possessed with...I think those are plasma guns, yeah plasma guns, I quickly brutalized the freak show and moved onwards. But a locked door stopped me.