The video game hero meeting

And now the moment you've been waiting for.......The Badass Video Game character meeting. Hope you enjoy.

Narrator POV:
In a room there's a lot of chatter going on, and a lot of what seems like yelling...oh boy.

3rd person POV:
???1: Come on John, the Master Chief can't possibly have no stories to tell

John 117: I'm sorry...it's just that I had bad experiences in my stories.

???1: Come on, stop being such scaredy cat, I bet I've dealt with worse.

???2: Dempsey, enough with pushing your dipshit schedule! He doesn't want to talk about it.

Dempsey gets annoyed by that comment and starts to get on the defense side of the conversation.

Dempsey: Hey I just wanted to know any good stories. Didn't you defended guys with power armor Duke.

Duke Nukem: Listen fuckwad, just because I think power armor is for pussies, doesn't mean I think it's useless.

Duke says, causing both him and Dempsey to get physical...aka punching the shit out each other. While dick kickem and Dempsey were brawling two Russians start chatting.

RU??1: When will those two ever stop the acting like children?

RU??2: When they stop having an overconfident nature Artyom, that's when they'll come to an agreement for once.

Artyom: I don't think that will happen Shuhrat.

Fuze: Tachanka says it'll happen soon.

Artyom: We will see.

As the two Russians look at the two Americans, in the corner John 117, Issac clarke, and The Doom Slayer sit together, with the thousands yard stare on their faces.

Author's note: sorry if this was too short. I might make a second part. this. I