Artifacts of Power

Greetings everyone, I'm back with another chapter. Hope you guys will enjoy.

John 117's POV:
We reached what looked like the core room and more of those creature, or demons which is what that AI said and we cleared the initial area. Cortana was the one to break the silence.

Cortana: So...uh does the brutal creature killer have a name?

The facility's AI, VEGA, answered her question.

VEGA: He is called the Doom Slayer (BFG DIVISION PLAYS) and he has killed many demons on his crusade against hell's army.

This made me look at the person we are talking about in disbelief.

John 117: 'if he's had as much combat, as me, then I'm glad he has my six.'

I thought but my thoughts were cut short by another one of those piles of gore, called Gore Nests. I watch as The Doom Slayer (bfg division plays) jams his fist into the gore nest and take out what looks like its heart and crushes it, this causes a screech to be heard and more "demons" show up.

John: 'I think it's an important thing not to tell him what the Covenant keep calling me.'

We ready our weapons and engage the hostiles.

DOOMGUY'S POV
(I played DOOM ETERNAL, so I know more about le lore now)

'Shit yeah! This Green giant knows his stuff, not like those "high and mighty, yet haven't considered to have a single gun in their arsenal" knight sentinels, although those guys were pretty badass, but after the betrayer made a deal with the demons which fucked us over just to get his son back, but was tricked (to no one's suprise) by the demons.'

After we finished that gore nest we went to go look for a blue keycard, wish I had that other card with me, but it didn't work after that. No matter, I keep finding more plastic action figures of me, at least two of them are actually me me, while the others are probably collectables that are 10% less special. Fighting with this guy brings me back to before phobos and all these demon invasions and shitbirds wanting to gain power from the demons, but get fooled so hard even a blind man could see it coming. We eventually find the keycard and access the core room. Once there we see its filled with twigs, possessed soldiers, a few wannabe wizards, and three zit heads, unlucky for them, I've gotten some new toys.

'Call me Bob cause I gonna be fixing happy little accidents.'

I thought, as I revved up my chainsaw, let's just say the demons had a bad time. We cleared the core room as the intercom said the core is at a "train go boom" temperature but Hayden gives us a heads up.

Hayden: A primary control room has been activated somewhere nearby... it must be Olivia.

'Well that Olivia sure as hell can't take a hint.'

We made out way to said control room. On the way, I see another elite guard, to which I politely take his suit token from him, which the green giant's AI makes the remark about looting the dead, I ignore it. We arrive at the room and Low and behold Olivia is in the room.

Olivia: Authorisation, Olivia Pierce. Alpha four, zero two.

Facility voice: All power rerouting to Argent Energy Tower.

I don't understand why Hayden didn't just disable her access to anything through VEGA, but I guess she has enough access to do that to VEGA. She starts doing what the facility said, which means fun for me, but less fun to the green guy that hasn't been 'blessed' by the Seraphim.

VEGA: She has locked me out, Dr. Hayden.

Olivia moves different circles to the center of the screen, which is probably power from all of the other sections of this entire Mars base.