Chapter 5

"C-Conner! B-Bruce! How did you find me?!" I was ignored

"Ah! Agent B, Agent C. Have you come to get this?" J said throwing me to the ground near their feet.

"Yeah, Agent N wants to 'play' with her for the quests." Bruce said.

I was shaking with fear, he's going to rape me again!

"Ok, I'll see you all later, maybe at lunch?" J said. They nodded and grabbed me. Once we walked out, they both hugged me. I gasped and tried to hug back but my hands were tied together.

"H-How did you find me?" I asked.

"Where are your c-clothes?" Conner asked I looked down and blushed.

"Have they hurt you?" Bruce asked. I was still looking down.

"They did, didn't they?" Bruce said. I nodded slowly. They hadn't seen my back yet. Suddenly, Conner turned me around and I heard them inhale sharply.

"Jamie, oh my god!" They said seeing the 'X' shaped scar on my back, along with many other scars and shapes on my back.

"We need to get you out of here." Conner said taking his shirt off and sliding it on me. He ripped the chains off and when he did, I saw him in a different light and I got a vision when his arm brushed mine.

*VISION*

Conner and I were standing in a house. It was just us, no dad, no Uncle White, no mom, no Dani, or any of the league, just Conner and I.

"Mommy, Daddy!"

*VISION 0VER*

I gasped as I came back from my vision. When I looked around, I saw we were in the Bat Mobile, hallway to the mountain.

"Jamie, are you okay?! You blacked out for a minute?" Conner said. I slowly nodded and I felt something run down my face, a tear, I was crying.

"Your parents along with everyone else have no clue we saved you." Bruce said. I threw myself at Conner and started sobbing into his chest.

"Your going home princess." He whispered as I cried myself to sleep.

What do you all think of the fifth chapter. What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Remember I don't own anything but the plot and Jamie...

Also sorry for not posting...I'm writing other stories right now too...

-Brianna