What They Think of You

Harry's P.O.V

I sat there thinking about her. I couldn't get her out of my head. Her (l/m/s) (h/c) hair that shone in the moonlight. Her (e/c) eyes shined when she was excited or happy. Her plump (l/d) lips. The way she laughed, talked, and everything about her drove me crazy. And it's not just her looks that drive me crazy, it's also her personality, she's so much more carefree and less uptight than other girls. She was mine and mine alone. Although I don't like how any of those guys looked at her. She's mine, not theirs!

Ron's P.O.V

I looked over at both sides at my friend/roommate Harry, and other roommate Neville. I couldn't stop thinking of (Y/N). She was so brave standing up for me against Draco. I didn't like that he had to embarrass me in front of her, but it warms my heart that she would stand up for me.

Neville's P.O.V

I had heard of this girl who had stood up to Draco Malfoy and got put in all the houses. I had seen her and she was the most gorgeous, prettiest girl I had ever seen. I didn't get a good look at her physical features but I had also heard she was American. Wow. I can't wait to meet her tomorrow.

Crabbe and Goyle's P.O.V

Wow, she stood up to Draco and got into a special hidden house. I can't believe it. Not only is she beautiful, but she's brave, smart, and talented, I can't describe how I feel about her. She's the most special girl that I've ever met.

The Twins P.O.V

The first time we saw (Y/N) we felt our heartbeats speed up and a blush form on our faces. We smiled at each other from our beds. We knew we both loved her. But as twins, we learned to share. We just don't want anyone but us to make her smile and laugh, and to hold her in our arms, so we knew we had to win her love before anyone else.

Draco's P.O.V

I was in my bed thinking about (Y/N). I knew Americans were brave but not so brave that it was just stupid. Nobody stands up to me and gets away with it and yet she did. Hmmm. I wonder why I let her get away with it. I don't know whether it was her personality her looks or both but something about her makes me get butterflies in my stomach when I'm around her. I want to marry her. She belongs to me, not anyone else. But how am I going to win her heart?

Cedric's P.O.V

I had seen what had happened to (Y/N) and I was amazed. Then again, she is a very unique and incredible girl, at least from what I could tell from our little encounter. Not to mention beautiful. I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of her. I wanted to be the person who makes me laugh, to smile, to swoon. Sigh. I love her. She will be mine. No matter what.

Oliver's P.O.V

I had heard from Cedric that there was a Dumbledore here. He sounded a bit lovesick when he described her. And I can't blame him. From the way he described her with such detail, she sounded very beautiful. (E/c) eyes, (l/m/s) (h/c) hair, (p/d/t) skin, and (r/p) lips. He also told me he knew she was unique, I guess he was right considering that she got put into all four houses. I hope I get to meet her soon.

Voldemort's P.O.V

Wow. She's even more beautiful than when I last saw her as a baby and she looks just like her grandmother. She has the same (e/c) eyes. The same (l/m/s) hair. She has the same personality. She's just as gorgeous as her grandmother. I knew she was special but I didn't know she was special enough to be in all the houses. This will be an interesting 7 years. How will I get her to turn on her grandfather?