It can't be over.

Jake: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING.

Mike:okay lets all calm down, and call Susan she will help us fix this.

Mark: oh no you are so done what if he actually take this to the press.

George: Logan your career is done if he does choose to tell this to anyone.

Logans POV: I can hear all of them, but its like im not really there, yes I get it I should probably try to solve the mess I just made some way or another, but if I am being honest, I wouldn't change a thing of what I did today he deserved  all of it, I would do all of it the same if I had change anything it would be the fact that I would punch him a bit longer, he deserves a broken nose. I just hope this bastard got the message.

A week later.

Logan: after our little encounter I have not heard anything from Richard, I guess he got the memo.

George: thats good I swear for a second I thought you were going to kill him.

Logan; I would have if it wasn't for Jake and mike who pulled me off of him.

George: yeah, does (Y/N) suspect anything?

Logan: no she thinks they just got tired of annoying us, and gave up. 

Logans phone suddenly rings.

Logan: hello.

Nora: Logan we need you at (Y/N)'s office now.

Logan: wait why whats wrong?

Nora: just please hurry I cant talk too much right now.

Logan: but ......

call ended

Logan: George I gotta go.

George: why whats up?

Logan: I'm not sure but whatever it is it can't be good.

Logans POV: I drive as fast as I can through the streets of Los Angeles, when I finally arrive Nora meets me at the door of (Y/N)'s building, she just tells me to go up to her office and with that she walks of to her own. I go up to the 6th floor and walk to her office, but when I walk in I see her standing next to her desk but her back is to me, she is looking out the window.

(Y/N): close the door Logan.

Logan: (closes door) babe are you okay they called me and I came as fast as I could did something happen did......

(Y/N): (presses button on the controller to  turn the tv on)

TV: Logan:I'm done with you and your shit, just leave us alone.(begins to walk away)

Richard: you know I wonder how much the press would pay if I sent them a few pictures of my daughter with some guys in highschool,i mean I know they were nothing but friends, but if im being honest the press will post whatever I tell them, I can make anything up.

Logan: you wouldn't, you coward.

Richard: maybe I'll picture her as the little whore I know she really is.

(the sound of punches begin and the tv turns off)

Logan: babe I can ......

(Y/N): EXPLAIN!!, is that what you can do, cause I feel like I got everything I needed from this little video, I mean Logan how could you, what the hell was that whole speech!! the whole we are in the together was all that just a bunch of shit.

Logan: I tried to do it for you I saw how stressed you were, with what he was doing, so I tried to just get him off you shoulders.

(Y/N): omg Logan, don't you see what he did, he got exactly what he wanted, if he had nothing before now he sure as hell does, this video could ruin you, and he got in between us two, you kept this secret from me, he wanted to ruin us as a couple and guess what......

Logan: don't please, I know I messed up but I did it for us, for the kids, for you.

(Y/N): I mean how did I not see this.

(Logan walks over to (Y/N) and tries to hug (Y/N) but she pushes him off  and walks around to the other side of the desk)

Logan: I never wanted this, please just listen to what I have to say.

(Y/N): Logan I need time, the kids and I will be staying at Noras for a bit hopefully the time apart will do us some good.

Logan:no you and the kids stay at the house i'll go over to Georges or Jake.

(Y/N): I already talked to Nora she says it's fine.

Logan: no I fucked up, okay and I don't want the kids to notice to much change, its best if you stay at the house, do it for them.

(Y/N): okay.

(awkward silence settles in the room,  (Y/N) looks out the window as Logan stares at her)

Logan: I will fix this I promise.

(Y/N): Don't make promises you might not be able to fulfill.

Logan: I'm not talking about my reputation, that I have ruined multiple times before, I'm talking about us.

(Y/N) I know, thats why I said it.

Logan POV: with that I had nothing left to say, I just walked out and headed home, I had to call George and then pack a bag, once he gave me the thumbs up on me staying over for a bit, I packed a few things in my bag, and decided to leave before she got home with the kids, I didn't want to disrupt the little peace they had.

At Georges.

George: so what are you going to do now.

Logan: try to save my marriage is definitely a priority, and I already contacted my lawyers in case he does decide to make the video public I will do my best to win, but my marriage is something I can't ask anyone for help I have to do it on my own.

George: damn I can't believe he would record all of that.

Logan: I can, I  mean I fell for his trap, he did it to get the best of me, to get under my skin, he figured out what makes me tick and used it against me, and the worst part of it all, is I let him.

George: don't beat your self up about it, just breath and clear your head for a bit maybe take a bath or something you know where the bathroom is.

Logan: yeah thank you George.

George: no problem but hey I'm heading to bed now, good night try to rest.

Logan: yeah good night.

Logans POV:but the last thing I was going to do tonight was sleep, I can't believe how fucked up this whole situation is, and I took a part of it all, I let him ruin me and my family, I fell for his trap, I was the stupid one I don't know how I didn't think about it before, I should have, I mean it was way to easy to find him, he had it all planed out, and I was the one thing he needed to put his plan in motion, and I reacted the way he wanted me too, I did exactly what he wanted.

Don't forget if you are enjoying it so far vote and comment

Love you guys <3