awake

Logans POV: 

Even tho it has only been a couple of hours since the surgery I can't help but worry, like what am I supposed to do you know, I cant help her, I can't heal her, I can't take her pain away and even tho she hasn't woken up yet, I know the moment she opens her eyes the one thing she will be asking about is our kids, because that is the type of woman and mother she is putting everyone else before her self, and I don't know what I would've done if I had lost her, it would be like loosing my whole entire world, but that man who calls himself her father, he will pay, I will make sure of it, he is so dead, he doesn't deserve a daughter like her, she is too good for him she I too good for this world just in general.

Y/N'S POV: I slowly begin to regain conscience, my eyes begin to adjust to the bright hospital lights, and soon I'm able to look around, and the first person I see it's him my beautiful blue eyed love, he is just my everything and even tho I was hurt by what he had done the love I feel for him could never go away, I look at his face and he is deep in thought, I want to ask what he is thinking about but I also want to admire him a bit longer, it has been so long since I had last seen him, and now here he was, wait if he is here then where the hell are my kids.

Y/N: Logan were are the kids?? ( tries getting off the bed)

Logan: (grabs you hand to hold you to the bed) hey they are okay Nora and George are taking care of them at the house, and we got extra security to watch over them, don't worry no one is going to hurt them, I'll make sure of it.

Y/N: are they okay, have you talked to Nora, have they gone to sleep yet, wait what time is it? did they eat dinner?

Logan: honey... they are fine I just called Nora like five minutes ago they had Dinner and went straight to bed, and it is currently 8:30, they are in good hands just dont worry about them worry about you getting better.

Y/N: Logan asking me to not worry about my kids is like asking me to stop breathing it just aint going to happen.

Logan: well I know its just please don't stress your self out even more, the doctor said he would be here in a few.

(Y/N): what exactly happened.

Logan: I would love to tell you everything, but I know its best to wait until later, just trust me.

(Y/N)): trust?? That is a lot to ask after....

Logan: I know after how I messed up, but I wanted to talk about it, I know I messed up, and I get it but I can't do this anymore, I can't just wait until you are okay, I get it it affected you more then me, but I cant just wait forever and I doubt that the method we've been using will help much to our situation, and I got hurt by all of this too you know, we are a team...

(Y/N): when one hurts so does the other.

Logan: exactly..

(Y/N) POV: after that we both just fell into silence it wasn't uncomfortable but it wasn't comfortable either, it was just silence, after someone the doctor walked in, began talking  about how my injuries were healing fast and how I could possible leave the hospital in two days, haven't' been here for to long and I'm already done with this place, but after he leaves Logan excuses himself to make a call, probably work related, and I began thinking about everything he said, and I feel so guilty because I was so focused on MY suffering on MY pain the I forgot to ask him how he was feeling, I forgot to take care of my husband, and what happened wasn't just his fault I played a part in it too, I had completely disregarded him, and the whole time he was just trying to take care of me, like the amazing husband he is, my rock that is what he was for me the whole time and I didn't even take two seconds to thank him or help him relax I just let him take on the whole thing.

Logan: (walks back in) so I called Nora I figured you need some time, so she will stay here with you and I will go home.

(Y/N):......

Logan: well I'm going Nora should be here in a few, I'll come by tomorrow.(begins walking towards the door)

(Y/N): Logan wait.

Logan:(stops) yes?

(Y/N): I ........ well I was thinking about it and .......i............

Logan: you.....

(Y/N) POV: he knew what I was trying to say I could tell by the huge smirk that was taking over his face, but he wasn't going to just let me off the hook that easily now it was my turn to try.

Logan: well if you have nothing then I'll just go.

(Y/N): ugh..... stop being an idiot and come here, Nora can come by tomorrow I want to be with you now, I've missed you.

Logan:( huge smirk) I've missed you to love.

Thank you guys for reading hope you enjoyed please dont forget to comment and vote 

LOVE YOU GUYS <3