He is a dead man

Please Read the note at the end it will clear some things up.

Logans POV:

it has been exactly 5 weeks since I left my house to give my wife some space, our routine now consists of me getting the kids on Saturday to go out with them, and I get to sometimes pick them up after school, at this point it feels as if we are divorced but she hasn't said anything about a divorce yet so I'm jus holding on to hope, i've tried asking her out on a date a couple of times already, but all she says is " I need a little bit more time to think and get over everything that happened" , but I'm just not sure how much longer I can hold on to the little hope I have left, but as for the drama, my lawyers and agent have being able to take care of it pretty fast before anything became a real thing, as for the video we obviously don't have the original copy, that bastard still has it, and could use it against me any day, but I don't even care about that at this point I just want my life back, I need my life back, my wife my family, or I will loose my sanity.

George: Logan Nora just called she says something happened.

Logans POV: I turn around and I instantly knew something was wrong the way George was looking at me, I knew it was nothing good, he is never serious but at this moment he wasn't just serious there was fear in his eyes, but I just nod my head as a signal for him to finish what he was saying.

George: its about (Y/N) she is in the hospital.

Logans POV: with that I jump off the couch and head for my keys, and quickly make my way out of the house without asking any question as to what hospital or why, I should have asked first but there was too much going through my mind, thank God George was going with me, I could feel him hot in my heels, I hop in the car then he follows he puts the address on the GPS and I follow its directions, we make it there in 30 minutes, George tries to calm me down, to tell me everything is fine, but I don't listen to reason, I will know everything is fine once I see her, and yet still I don't know what happened or why she is here all I know is that my baby needs me; once I'm in the hospital I see Nora waiting for me at the main entrance to give me more details, she looks nervous and as if she was about to burst into to tears.

Nora: I don't know what happened it came out of nowhere, I was just trailing behind her and then(sobs)

Logan: Nora what the hell happened, please talk to me, is she okay are my kids okay, what the hell happened.

George: Logan calm down, let her breath.

Logan: don't you tell me to calm down, how can you expect me to calm down.

George: just let her breath so she can talk to us.

Logan: (inhales deeply)

after some time Nora finally recovers and then explain her side of the story.

Nora: as I was saying I was driving right behind her we were on our way to the location of the new building she wants to buy, and we stoped at a red light, but once she went a car came from her left and hit her, the doctor says she might have broken some bones, but I mean there was so much blood, I didn't know what to do and she wasn't answering, once the policed got there they told me that there was a big chance that this was no 'accident' so I called the bodyguards and told them to take the kids back to your house, and called a couple more bodyguards to be watching and walking around the house to make sure they were safe, but its been almost 2 hours since I got here and they haven't said anything.

George: so you are saying someone wanted to hurt her?

Nora: that is what her lawyer and police are saying.

Logan: that fucking bastard.

George: you don't think this was......

Logan: I dont think, I know it, he is the only sick bastard crazy enough to do something like this, but he will see I will make him regret the day he was fucking born, one things is a threat, the other is having the balls to hurt my family I don't tolerate that shit.

George: Logan cool off, you aren't thinking straight right now.

Logan: how the hell do you want me to cool off don't you see what just happened.

George: you already did something to piss her off and you guys haven't been in the same house for  weeks do you really want her to get a divorce, because I don't think killing her bastard of a father would get you on her good side.

Nora: look Logan I've seen how much she has missed you the past weeks, but I also know how stubborn she can be, and when she want to make a point she will go over extreme measures to do it, so please for now lets just wait to see what the doctors says and then we can plan how to kill that bastard.

Logan: (sighs) im not agreeing with you, but I'm also not disagreeing.

Doctor: husband of Mrs (Y/N) Paul.

(Logan, Nora and George jump off their seats)

Logan: that would be me, how is she, please tell me she is fine.

Doctor: well about that........

(A/N)

Hi guys I just want to say how thankful I am about you still reading this story even tho I've being pretty slow writing it, but I recently lost someone very important to me in my life, and his death kinda took a toll on me, but I'm doing better now, it took me while to cope with it, so I kinda struggled trying to write something, and every time I would sit to make a new chapter I just couldn't find the strength to do it, but i've finally started moving forward with my life, and trying to make it go back to normal, I'm not going to promise that you will see a new chapter every week but I will try to post a lot more often than I have lately, I hope you can understand and I am so sorry for making you wait for so freaking long, but I also wanted to come here and talk you you guys to let you know and to talk to you about my own experiences, and I wanted to say that right now maybe you are going through a tough time, and that is okay, its okay to no be okay, we all go through those rough patches every once in a while and that is fine, I've always been the type of person that tries to be the rock for everyone, and always be strong, but there are going to be situations that will break you and that is fine, if you need to cry do it, let it all out even if you end up crying for hours, but never let the sadness over come you, you gotta be stronger and I know you are, look at how far you have made it in life and keep going don't give up, please get up and keep fighting don't ever let the bad things over power the good things going on, so please wipe your face and be the warrior and the fighter I know you are,dont ever forget that, and once again thank you guys again for reading and don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you guys <3