ZERO

coming soon.

×××

It had been two years since I found out I was pregnant, it had been one year since I lost the baby. I had lost her during birth, she was sadly a still born and it broke my heart. I was a wreck and still am, I had no self control over myself anymore.

Craig and Sami went back to America 3 months ago leaving me here in England on my own. I had bought a pent house apartment in a glass building. I hadn't spoke to the gang in a good year, Mason longer than that but I was planning on surprising them in Melbourne Esports Open.

I was packed up and ready to see the Misfits, minus Masom of course. I was still trying to avoid him at all costs. I mean the missed call from him sent me into overload and it wasn't even from him.

Kobe didn't have my number and he tried to call me to tell me that Mason was at least okay. He came home unexpectedly and that he stayed in his room, barely speaking to anyone. He then called me from his phone after getting my number from Mason's phone and I explained everything.

He told me that he was sorry for Mason and everything that happened between us. He also knew about the loss of my baby, only 6 people knew. Me, Craig, Sami, Mum, Dad and Kobe, I was scared for anyone else to know as I didn't know what they would think of me.

I took a seat at my computer in my office room before logging onto it. A few messages popped up that I still hadn't replied to from my phone. My subscriber count had grown massively, none of them knowing I was ever pregnant as I took a break from social media.

I was now close to Evan with 17 million subscribers, I had started getting back into my routine of recording with the boys a lot more. The boys being Ezra and Carson as I had always been the closest with them. We started doing more troll like videos for our channels, but it got harder as out subcriber count grew but we still managed to do it.

I was anxious for MEO as I know I would end up running into Mason and I wasn't ready for that. I mean what would I even say if I saw him? I started to freak out, knowing there was only one person who I could call.

I grabbed my phone and tried to call hik but he didn't pick up and that's when I brought my knees up to my chest on my chair and broke down crying.

I was alone...