THREE

lmao i accidentally just published this when it wasnt finished because im stupid

also pls dont hate me

×××

"What are you doing here?" Mason questions I stand up from the sofa.

"I got invited to MEO" I say trying to slow down my breathing, I was nervous.

"Why are you here?" He questions as Jay stands up inbetween us.

"Alright thats enough Mason" Jay says as he places his hands on his chest.

"If you're here where is my child?" Mason questions as I freeze in place.

"Mason that's enough" Jay says but Mason doesn't listen.

"Elliot where is my child, I have the right to see my child" Mason says as I start to cry.

"Mason you lost that right when you went back to Australia and you want to know where my child is? Well my child is fucking dead because she was a still born so fuck. you" I say before running away, I could hear Jay trailing behind me but I didnt care. I just kept running until I got out of the building.

"ELI SLOW DOWN" Jay shouts from behind me as I just kept running forward.

Jay finally caught up with me and grabbed my arm before pulling me into a tight hug, he made sure to wrap his arms around me securely to stop me running away.

"Let it out" Jay says as I cried into his chest. "Shhhhhhh"

Jay started to release his grip moving his hands to my back rubbing it softly to soothe me. I was a wreck becausr as soon as I saw Mason all the feelingd came rushing back at once which overloaded me.

"I still love him" I say but its muffled by my cries into Jay's top.

"I know you do, you never stopped. you just kind of repressed them to help you with the pain. Elliot I didn't know what happened but I wish I was there for you, I wish you told me so I could've at least warned the boys. I know what happened couldn't have been stopped but I'm here and willing to listen" Jay says as he sits us down on the bench behind us.

Jay grabbed my hands before wrapping them between his own allowing me to calm down. I looked up at Jay, makeup ruined tear-stained face as he looked back at me.

And that's when my mind took over. I leaned in to Jay before lightly kissing him on his lips, Jay pulled back at first but he released my hands from his grip before placing them on my face and pulling me towards him.

He placed his lips roughly on mine before we started to make out fully. His lips moved from my lips and made their way down my jaw and onto my neck leaving a slight mark. Jay's lips trailed back up to mine before we kissed again then we both pulled away.

"Eli? Are you even listening to me?" Jay questions as I look at him.

My mind was playing tricks on me, that didn't just happen. I'm going insane.