SIX

I awoke to find that I was in a bed that was not mine, I was in a hotel room that definitely wasn't mine either. I sat up on the bed before realising I was naked, what the hell happened?

I turned my attention over to the left of me to see someone sleeping, I didn't recognise them as they weren't facing me but they turned over and opened their eyes which causes me to scream.

They instantly sat up and covered my mouth with their hand, the blanket was no longer covering him up.

"Jay, you're exposed" I say as I remove his hand from my mouth.

"What do you mean i- oh" Jay stutters before covering himself back up.

"What the fuck happened?" I question as I look at him.

"We had sex?" He questions as I shake my head.

"What the fuck happened with me Jay?" I question as I look at him.

"If you don't know then I sure as don't, but we've really fucked up" Jay says as I nod. "I mean look at us"

"Mason's going to hate us, nobody can know about this Jay" I say as he nods. "I mean he probably fucking hates me already"

"He doesn't hate you infact he still loves you, he never stopped talking about you. He wanted to fly to England and see you but other issues got in the way" He says as I give him a look.

"Other issues?" I question as he looks at me.

"Not my place to say, Mason needs to tell you that" He states as I nod.

"I'm serious Jay, no one can know about this. This never happened, I wasn't here" I say as he nods. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my body fully before standing up.

"Do you want to borrow a tshirt at least?" He questiond as I nod knowing that I couldn't put my dress back on.

He threw one of his longer baggy tops at me and I placed it on along with my underwearing not caring if Jay saw or not.

"I'm sorry" Jay says out of the blue as I look at him.

"Why are you sorry?" I question as I look at him, he had now placed om his boxers and some shorts.

"Because I came onto you last night and let it go on" He comments as I give him a look. "Also Mason saw us leave last night"

"He what? I'm so fucking screwed" I say as I take a seat on his bed. He came and sat next to me and wrapped hid arms around me.

"Nothing happened, he won't know. If he asks I took you back to my hotel because you wete shitfaced, okay?" He states as he nods.

"Thank you" I say as I hug him before gathering my things and opening his hotel door to leave only to be met face to face with Cam. "Fuck"