NINE

uhhh hi this has been a very long time coming? i just wanna say sorry for taking like 2 years to upload this and thank you so so much for 100k on the first book?:))

×××

I awoke to find that I was in my hotel room, and for once I was alone. There was nobody asleep next to me or hidden anywhere in this hotel room. As I stood up from the bed there was a knock on the door.

I walked towards the dooe not realising that I was in just my underwear so I quickly grabbed a baggy shirt as I walked past my suitcase. As I opened the door I was faced with Cam.

"Hey" He said as he looked me up and down. "Looks like you had a rough night"

"Yeah, blame Mason. We got into this massive argument and it just set me off and I just have no self control when it comes to anything lately" I say as I move aside to allow Cam to step into my hotel room.

"Well I didn't know it would effect you that badly, honestly El you look like you've been to hell and back" He says as he takes a seat on the bed. "What happened?"

I walk over to where he was sat and take a seat next to him, the bed dipping as I do so. I place my head on his shoulder and he wraps an arm around me.

"Cam, to be honest with you? I have no clue, I remember going to a club and that's about it. It's scary almost" I say as my eyes tear up.

Cam unwrapped his arm from around and told me to stand up. He put his hands on my cheeks and looked straight into my eyes, almost as if he was looking for something.

"Did you take anything last night? What did you drink? Did anyone spike you?" He says a bit too loud which causes me to whince at him.

"I told you I don't remember anything, the only reason I woke up was because you were loudly knocking on my door" I say as I take his hands off my face.

"Eli, look at your face, your eyes even in the mirror" He says as he points to the mirror over the opposite of the room.

I walk over to the mirror and look at myself. My hair was tangled and frizzy while my face was slightly cut and bruised in a few places. My eyes were wide as were my pupils, almost as if I was on drugs.

"Eli? Your covered in bruises, all over your body" Cam says he walks over to me, I catch at a glimpse of them before everything fades to black.