TWO

"Boys, you'll never guess who I just seen" Jay says to the boys I stayed hidden behind the curtain.

"Ali A? No way I don't believe it!" Cam says as the boys laugh. I had placed my hand over my mouth to contain my laughter.

"No, it's someone we haven't seen in ages" He says as the boys start to think. "You guys will never use your brains, El"

I stepped out from behind the curtain and was instantly floored by the group of taller boys. I most definitely felt the impact on my torso area the worst as that's where they tackled me.

"Jesus christ, you're all still so fucking fat" I say as they laugh.

"I can't believe your here, what the fuck" Eric says as Jay helps me up from off the floor. "Wait if you're here where's the ba-"

"Don't ask" Jay says as he cuts off Eric, i nodded before thanking him.

"God I'm so happy to see you" Toby says as he hugs me.

"I missed you so much Toby, I'm sorry" I say as I wrap my hands around him. "Matty, god hi"

"Hey sarcastic bitch, I fucking missed you" He says before engulfing me into a hug.

"Eli don't ever do that again, I missed you too much" Cam says before hugging me, he had definitely grown a few inches taller since I had last seen him.

"I missed you too Cammy" I say as I wrap my arms around him.

"So how's life been?" Toby says as my body freezes. Depressing, stupid and really fucked up.

"It been the usual, you know getting back into the grind after a break is hard but I'm trying my best" I say as they nod.

"I'm so glad you're here though, like we've seriously missed you" Cam says as we all took a seat on the sofas.

We weren't supposed to be thete yet but we just wanted to chill out not be disturbed.

"So fill me in with what I've missed" I say as I take a seat between Jay and Cam.

"I released to the world I finally sing, the podcast is booming and I also revealed my face" Jay says as I look at him in shock.

"Wait what, why are you still wearing the mask then?" I comment as he shrugs.

"I like to tease my audience" He says as I laugh.

"I can't believe you finally did it, I never thought you would reveal your face or your talent and I feel like a proud friend right now" I say as I hug him.

There was a loud shout before someone came running through the curtains. He started explaining what just happened not realising I was there and that's when he started to look around and I just froze and held my breath when his eyes landed on my own.

"Elliot?" He questions in a soft whisper.